1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Uninterestingly enough, on my first decent sleep in weeks, I had my first dream(that I remember) in the same time. I do not recall what happened, but I got myself banned for a long time from here.

I wonder if it was a premonition.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Vainamoinen;823104 said:
    The Fox... but I've wanted to change that for a while now.
    Chyron8472;823401 said:
    I don't know why you'd want to switch to Chrome.
    There are more than three browser types in the world, you know? ;)

Thanks for the suggestions - I'll give them a go...
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Vainamoinen;823578 said:
    There are more than three browser types in the world, you know? ;)
    Ah, so you're thinking about changing to Microsoft Internet Explorer? :p
  • I thought Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed had a high skill cap when it had three difficulty levels, but it seems I've unlocked a fourth.

Geez, this is a kart racer that doesn't fuck around!
  • Jennifer;823579 said:
    Ah, so you're thinking about changing to Microsoft Internet Explorer? :p
    Dust off the old Navigator and WebCrawler.
  • image This site best viewed with Netscape Communicator, JavaScript enabled (there's not much, I promise!), 1024x768 resolution.
  • I recommend NCSA Mosaic.

Anything but Safari or Internet Explorer.

• Hey guys. Speeddemosarchive have just started their annual charity liveevent.

Head over to http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/ to see some great live speedruns of games. They have started about 10 minutes ago with Okami.

schedule
  • I don't usually care about the way celebrities look, but I don't understand the obsession girls have with Benedict Cumberbatch. His face just looks.... Really off...
  • Giant Tope;823916 said:
    I don't usually care about the way celebrities look, but I don't understand the obsession girls have with Benedict Cumberbatch. His face just looks.... Really off...
    I think its also his voice and how he plays Sherlock theres more to attraction then just psychical appearances.
This discussion has been closed.