User Avatar Image

Possible way for Carley/Doug to live/could've lived?

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 787 users
I have a theory. At one point during the RV argument you could say: "I did it" then Lilly says you wouldn't do it life Clem in his life. So what if you treat Clem bad the whole game? Then you say it?
10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I meant with before Clem, not life.
  • Cany0udance;823999 said:
    I have a theory. At one point during the RV argument you could say: "I did it" then Lilly says you wouldn't do it life Clem in his life. So what if you treat Clem bad the whole game? Then you say it?
    There's no way around it i'm afraid their death is sadly inevitable
  • Well I guessed that every now and then we will get Carley threads, it has been sometime since the last one we had.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824011 said:
    Well I guessed that every now and then we will get Carley threads, it has been sometime since the last one we had.
    I was wondering this since Episode 3, and it seems no one has tried it yet.
  • I tried in back in September, it sadly does not work.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824058 said:
    I tried in back in September, it sadly does not work.
    Does Lilly still say the same thing?
  • Cany0udance;824061 said:
    Does Lilly still say the same thing?
    Yes she says the same thing .
  • Basically Lee is really nice to Clementine for the 3 months in between the episodes so Lilly knows how much Lee cares for Clem without your input...
  • They die no matter what. Even if saying "I did it" saved them, they'd be dead in my playthrough, because Lilly was scaring the crap out of me.
  • Hudomonkey;824258 said:
    Basically Lee is really nice to Clementine for the 3 months in between the episodes so Lilly knows how much Lee cares for Clem without your input...
    Yeah but i wish we could of tricked like her saying this after she says " Not with her on your life " and then we say " I did it for her " .
    If Lilly was smart , wouldn't she realise that the only reason Lee would do it because he wanted to keep Clem safe and not want her to be raped by bandits ? We all know that Lee would do anything to keep Clementine safe , right ?
This discussion has been closed.