• Crixus;823996 said:
    Lol Nice!
    Thanks!
  • That1Guy;823985 said:
    :D .
    lol. now thats how that meme should be made. :D
  • That1Guy;823985 said:
    Goddammit Ben! It's your fault we haven't seen the S2 picture! (Awesome good job)
  • Thanks, guys! :D
  • Mmm, the longer this "fate explored" chiz goes the more I get the feeling he's a walker or something and you're forced to put him down. Even if he's alive I'm sure Telltale will give him a gruesome death. I feel so antsy xD
  • That1Guy;823985 said:
    FUCK YOU, That1Guy.

I am so, so, SO sorry about S2 pic, I AM. And I know I fucked up, but STOP making meme of me and STOP telling me to shut up.

NO! You know how the game ended. You've said goodbye. I never got to see the finale ... do you get that? Your game ended but at least you've got season 2. I've never made it pass season 1. I could be dead or eaten or walker or WORSE now and I DON'T KNOW. SO GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. :mad:
  • Bad_Luck_Ben;824383 said:
    FUCK YOU, That1Guy.

I am so, so, SO sorry about S2 pic, I AM. And I know I fucked up, but STOP making meme of me and STOP telling me to shut up.

NO! You know how the game ended. You've said goodbye. I never got to see the finale ... do you get that? Your game ended but at least you've got season 2. I've never made it pass season 1. I could be dead or eaten or walker or WORSE now and I DON'T KNOW. SO GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. :mad:
    "Ben!"

No Christa, don't...
    FUCK YOU, That1Guy.

Poor Ben. Sorry for telling you to shut up too, wait a second how are you here? Your dead. How does it feel Ben to be blamed by everyone? It must hurt.
    FUCK YOU, That1Guy.

Oh no.... Goddammit Ben your shouting just attracted loads of walkers!
This discussion has been closed.