User Avatar Image

Who's the Protagonist in Season 2 ?

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
hope its not tavia she's boring as hell.
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • master psychic;823809 said:
    Be careful for what you wish for ! If you make a deal with Beelzebub you better read the entire contract .
    Yeah.

There was a Bohemian guy who made a deal with Beelzebub and killed himself, only to find that the thing wouldn't let him go.
  • master psychic;823809 said:
    Be carefull for what you wish for ! If you make a deal with Beelzebub you better read the entire contract .
    Eh, I can cope with losing my immortal soul, but knowing Beelzebub, he'd try to screw me over anyway.
  • Possible protagonists:

- Clementine (because she's very special on Season 1 and she's confirmed for Season 2)
    - Tavia (because we play as her in the epilogue, and she's responsible for gathering the survivors)
    - Bonnie (because she goes with Tavia no matter what choices you made)
    - A new character, yet to be revealed
    - All 5 characters from 400 Days
  • I think there are a few it can be and some to rule out. (New character doesn't count)

Omid/Christa - Are still alive and have a lot to due with Clem.
    Bonnie - Only 400 Days survivor to leave 100% of the time.
    Tavia - New character with a lot to due with this new "Safe Haven".
    Eddie - Involved in 400 Days and is the reason Wyatt is going with Tavia. Also if you get out of the car in Wyatt's story Eddie gets the car but it can be seen in Shel's story meaning its less open ended.

People I think won't be the protagonist.

Clem - One of the best things about season 1 was taking care of her and she will still be too young to make big decisions by herself.
    Nate - Too "Crazy" and "Evil". More of an antagonist or something similar.
    Shel, Vince, Wyatt, Russel - They can stay at the camp which makes it too open ended.
  • TWD FTW;823786 said:
    I think Shel is more likely than Bonnie
    Bonnie goes no matter what
  • I think all of the 5 characters will be. Each one will have one episode.
  • NEGAN;823984 said:
    I think all of the 5 characters will be. Each one will have one episode.
    Hope not. I liked how season one followed Lee the whole time, and didn't switch over to Kenny or someone else. I don't want to call switching characters emersion breaking, but they should really try to focus on giving us a new protagonist, as none of the 400 days characters seem to be in the league that Lee was.

Telltale said that the choices you make in 400 days may, or may not effect things in S2. I'm guessing these characters will have roles in S2 but definitely won't be the protagonist.
  • I hope the playable character will be Shel. Like someone said, she is the most neutral character and she knows how to take care of child. She appears in three episodes (Her story, Bonnie's story and Vince's story) of 400 days + epilogue. And I like her too :)
    In my opinion I don't want to play as:

Omid or Christa- why not? I like them so much and I want to see them in season 2 but they has already their completed personality, and this is it. I want to create my new protagonists personality. Like Lee.
    Kenny- As above.
    Wyatt- sorry but this guy is a (propably) weed smoker and egoist too. He is just not suitable to be m.c.
    Bonnie- that girl was without personality and she wasnt determined and she is so naive lol (for me)
    Russell- come on, that young guy who tried to be tough with Nate? I really don't like him and I don't see him as a m.c.

At least we can play as a Vince. He has a younger (I think) brother so he know how to take care and he is also a killer. Like Lee.

It's only my opinion and theory based on season 1, 400 days and info about Clementine will appear.

Sorry for my poor english, it isn't my native language I hope you understand. :)
  • TWD FTW;823786 said:
    I think Shel is more likely than Bonnie
    Bonnie goes no matter what
  • The ones i want to play :
    - Clem
    - Vince
    - New char
    The rest can die for all i care.
This discussion has been closed.