User Avatar Image

Kenny or Clementine?

posted by Hudomonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
I have seen multiple threads questioning Lilly fans and how far they would go to support her so this thread is asking the question if Kenny and Clem were both in trouble and you could only save one...
Who would you save?
88 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I know he would want to, but after saving my ass so many times I owe him, just like I owed Carley for saving me back in Macon, but Clem is Clem, so I just can't say, and yes if that scene happens in game I don't know what I will do.
  • That1Guy;824740 said:
    At least he wasn't sure as for who to pick.
    Yeah, hah.. I mean I can understand wanting to save Kenny, but this other guy is so ready to throw Clem to a bunch of rapists do you think Kenny would approve being the family man he is?!
  • Dildor;824769 said:
    Yeah, hah.. I mean I can understand wanting to save Kenny, but this other guy is so ready to throw Clem to a bunch of rapists do you think Kenny would approve being the family man he is?!
    Yeah , i bet Kenny would actually want you to save Clem and leave him so than he can be with his family .
  • I think in that choice he would yell at you to get Clem and leave, and I think Clem would want you to save Kenny, I mean they did seem like good friends, and I would be stuck doing nothing, life would suck for me if that happens.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824781 said:
    I think in that choice he would yell at you to get Clem and leave, and I think Clem would want you to save Kenny, I mean they did seem like good friends, and I would be stuck doing nothing, life would suck for me if that happens.
    I don't think she'd be saying that. She'd probably just be screaming.
  • Well maybe not that part, but Kenny without a doubt, the last we see of Kenny is the selfless Kenny from Episode 1, and that Kenny would stop at nothing to save the people he likes.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824815 said:
    Well maybe not that part, but Kenny without a doubt, the last we see of Kenny is the selfless Kenny from Episode 1, and that Kenny would stop at nothing to save the people he likes.
    Also people he doesn't like so much,I mean,even if you're an a**hole to him he still helps you up after Larry knocks you to the ground.
  • That was nice of him to even get the pills for Larry, I would have just not got the pills if I could of.
  • "Kenny. Nate and the bandits could have Clem for all I care."

amigosolitario;824968 said:
    Clementine :) image
    Your welcome Clem!
This discussion has been closed.