User Avatar Image

Would you enjoy a Lily Redemption Subplot in Season 2?

posted by GoldenFleece on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
I am a big fan of Carley, and when replaying The Walking Dead and really do miss her. Gins of a well written character. Although Lily pisses me off during the story, I actually don't think she is a bad person, she is just someone who could pushed over the edge and did something nuts, something she would not normally do. I mean it is a zombie apocalypse, I KNOW I would do some things that I right now would normally do.

Personally I would love a redemption arc for Lily in Season 2, to cleanse her of her crime of killing Carley/Doug, where she will probably have to sacrifice herself.
120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • master psychic;824789 said:
    Well you don't like Clem that's ok , but in the " Do You Think Season 2 Will Be As Good/Darker Than Season 1? " you say this "Someone throws a grenade or something, and it blows off Clementines legs, with her screaming at the top of her lungs. Then you put her out of her misery or leave her to bleed " Now that's just cruel .
    It needs to be a meme.
  • Cany0udance;824792 said:
    It needs to be a meme.
    Damn you're twisted.
  • If anything needs to be a meme, it would be something like, you fucked up again Ben, or Fuck Wall Street, or something along those lines.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824796 said:
    If anything needs to be a meme, it would be something like, you fucked up again Ben, or Fuck Wall Street, or something along those lines.
    Agreed.
  • Saoralba131;824795 said:
    Damn you're twisted.
    No... I hate clementine
  • Cany0udance;824801 said:
    No... I hate clementine
    I know,I just mean having her legs blown off,I bet Kirkman couldn't even do that,maybe you should write all the horrible things that happen in the comic,even though I would be scared if you did.
  • I think I'm the only one on this forum that doesn't like Clementine.
  • Cany0udance;824804 said:
    I think I'm the only one on this forum that doesn't like Clementine.
    I doubt it,but I think most people like Clementine,though may I ask why you hate her?
  • Saoralba131;824803 said:
    I know,I just mean having her legs blown off,I bet Kirkman couldn't even do that,maybe you should write all the horrible things that happen in the comic,even though I would be scared if you did.
    If I were responsible for writing the Walking Dead, only sadistic murderers would read it. I would get them so attached to a character, then kill then in a horrible way.
  • Cany0udance;824804 said:
    I think I'm the only one on this forum that doesn't like Clementine.
    No your not the only one , there is also a member called Ehkay who hates children like you .
This discussion has been closed.