User Avatar Image

Would you enjoy a Lily Redemption Subplot in Season 2?

posted by GoldenFleece on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users
I am a big fan of Carley, and when replaying The Walking Dead and really do miss her. Gins of a well written character. Although Lily pisses me off during the story, I actually don't think she is a bad person, she is just someone who could pushed over the edge and did something nuts, something she would not normally do. I mean it is a zombie apocalypse, I KNOW I would do some things that I right now would normally do.

Personally I would love a redemption arc for Lily in Season 2, to cleanse her of her crime of killing Carley/Doug, where she will probably have to sacrifice herself.
120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Saoralba131;824807 said:
    I doubt it,I think most people like Clementine,though may I ask why you hate her?
    She's little and annoying.
  • Cany0udance;824808 said:
    If I were responsible for writing the Walking Dead, only sadistic murderers would read it. I would get them so attached to a character, then kill then in a horrible way.
    I think they wouldn't become attached to characters,they would just want every character murdered as horribly as possible.
  • Cany0udance;824810 said:
    She's little and annoying.
    I see,in what way is she annoying?Also why do you hate her because she is little?
  • Cany0udance;824808 said:
    If I were responsible for writing the Walking Dead, only sadistic murderers would read it. I would get them so attached to a character, then kill then in a horrible way.
    That is the way the comic already is, they take someone you like and murder them in the worst ways.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824817 said:
    That is the way the comic already is, they take someone you like and murder them in the worst ways.
    Yeah,but it would be way worse if Cany wrote it,I presume you would humiliate them before hand Cany and then torture them for so long until you finally give them a slow,painful,brutal death.
  • I guessed that to, it was bad enough to see the people I like die like they did in the comics, I know I would not be able to take even one issue of the Cany comics.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824822 said:
    I guessed that to, it was bad enough to see the people I like die like they did in the comics, I know I would not be able to take even one issue of the Cany comics.
    I don't think many people could.
  • Saoralba131;824827 said:
    I don't think many people could.
    I think Nate would be the one to read his comics .
  • Along with Crawford Oberson, Negan, the Governor, and the Save lot bandits.
  • And i bet that if Cany was in charge of season 1 , it would of been totally DARK and there would be no hopeful or light scenes ! And i don't think none of us would want a season 2 or a DLC .
    If he was in charge , everybody in season 1 would be dead , and every character would be different . Lee would be a abusive drunk who hits Clementine and treats her like dirt , Kenny would be a true monster , Lilly would be the Governor and Larry would be like Negan , Carley would be a demonic bitch and treat everybody like dirt and Ben would get people killed ON PURPOSE .
This discussion has been closed.