User Avatar Image

Kenny or Clementine?

posted by Hudomonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
I have seen multiple threads questioning Lilly fans and how far they would go to support her so this thread is asking the question if Kenny and Clem were both in trouble and you could only save one...
Who would you save?
88 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd save Clem. Kenny's my bro, he'd understand. He's willing to die for BEN of all people. Christa too. I'm just not gonna let a child die.
  • I know it would be what HE would want, but it still does not make that choice any easier.
  • Be like me and pick Kenny, Bio!
  • I would like to, I know I would, be Clementine is both one of the many reasons I kept going, and the legacy of Lee, plus how can you say know to Clementine, but Kenny is also family, I can't do it, and I still hope to god that choice does not happen in game.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824998 said:
    I would like to, I know I would, be Clementine is both one of the many reasons I kept going, and the legacy of Lee, plus how can you say know to Clementine, but Kenny is also family, I can't do it, and I still hope to god that choice does not happen in game.
    Clem:
    -Decent shot
    -Doesn't become corrupt when family dies
    Kenny:
    -Better shot than Clem
    -Breaks down when someone dies
    -Always there for you if you are nice to him
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824998 said:
    I would like to, I know I would, be Clementine is both one of the many reasons I kept going, and the legacy of Lee, plus how can you say know to Clementine, but Kenny is also family, I can't do it, and I still hope to god that choice does not happen in game.
    Bio,don't go down that dark path,you know it isn't right to let an innocent little girl die,Kenny wants you to save her, and you know it is for the best.
  • Saoralba131;825012 said:
    Bio,don't go down that dark path,you know it isn't right to let an innocent little girl die,Kenny wants you to save her, and you know it is for the best.
    "Don't let yourself get fooled by a pretty face. You're smarter than that" - Some guy from Skyrim
  • Cany0udance;825015 said:
    "Don't let yourself get fooled by a pretty face. You're smarter than that" - Some guy from Skyrim
    You complimented me? Thank you! :D

Though I think saving a guy who does have an awesome moustache over a little girl is a bit evil,I mean Kenny is a badass,but the children,the children.
  • Saoralba131;825017 said:
    You complimented me? Thank you! :D

Though I think saving a guy who does have an awesome moustache over a little girl is a bit evil,I mean Kenny is a badass,but the children,the children.
    PRETTY FACE= CLEM NOT YOU!!!!! I'm not a creep.
  • Cany0udance;825020 said:
    PRETTY FACE= CLEM NOT YOU!!!!! I'm not a creep.
    I was kidding.

You may not be a creep,but you can pretty sadistic if you want to.
This discussion has been closed.