User Avatar Image

Kenny or Clementine?

posted by Hudomonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
I have seen multiple threads questioning Lilly fans and how far they would go to support her so this thread is asking the question if Kenny and Clem were both in trouble and you could only save one...
Who would you save?
88 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • master psychic;825327 said:
    Peace bro ?
    *Cany will remember what you did to him
  • Cany0udance;825328 said:
    No. But let's get back on topic.
    Atleast i tried , but come let's forgive each other and hope this won't happen again .
  • master psychic;825330 said:
    Atleast i tried , but come let's forgive each other and hope this won't happen again .
    Lets just get on topic.
  • Cany0udance;825331 said:
    Lets just get on topic.
    Master Psychic will remember this .
  • I disagree with Master Psychic a fair amount...
    I still like him and get along with him even if we disagree about Kenny and Lilly...
    Lets all try and stay on good terms and not let it get personal shall we...
  • Hudomonkey;825333 said:
    I disagree with Master Psychic a fair amount...
    I still like him and get along with him even if we disagree about Kenny and Lilly...
    Lets all try and stay on good terms and not let it get personal shall we...
    I admit , i went a little overboard but i apologise so i want you to forgive me Cany .
  • Saoralba131;824521 said:
    Damn,I like both but I would still choose Clem.
    ^that
  • master psychic;825334 said:
    I admit , i went a little overboard but i apologise so i want you to forgive me Cany .
    Apology accepted.
  • I'm probably the second biggest Kenny fan after TeamKennyAlways, but I would SERIOUSLY have to go for Clem here, I mean the whole game basically revolved around her. Plus, like most people have said, Kenny would want me to help her.
  • Danno123;825343 said:
    I'm probably the second biggest Kenny fan after TeamKennyAlways, but I would SERIOUSLY have to go for Clem here, I mean the whole game basically revolved around her. Plus, like most people have said, Kenny would want me to help her.
    Aw thanks I feel special :)
This discussion has been closed.