User Avatar Image

How much did you cry in Season 1?

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
How much did you cry in Season 1? Honestly, I didn't cry throughout the game. I came really close though when Kenny (Favorite character) and Ben (4th favorite character) died in the same scene in Episode 5. Though Kenny might not be dead, but who cares. When Lee died, I didn't cry or go halfway. How about you? Did you cry at all? If so, when did you cy?
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cany0udance;825311 said:
    How much did you cry in Season 1? Honestly, I didn't cry throughout the game. I came really close though when Kenny (Favorite character) and Ben (4th favorite character) died in the same scene in Episode 5. Though Kenny might not be dead, but who cares. When Lee died, I didn't cry or go halfway. How about you? Did you cry at all? If so, when did you cy?
    I got teary eyed during the Kenny and Ben "Death" scene but didn't cry. Then was very close to crying during most of the jewelry store, I properly started crying when Lee said "I'll miss you" to Clem and when she aimed the gun at him and he looked back at her the tears began to flow and then continued on during the credits. The Feels man the FEELS!
  • I didnt cry at the ending just because my brother was in the room, but my eyes were very watery
  • I shed one small tear in episode 5 at Lee's death. That's it, didn't even cry at Kenny's 'death' :(
  • The thing that made me cry was when Clem died at Lee's death scene...
    It was really good Voice acting and activated my feels...
  • Only cried in the last scene,but watched it like 5 times, so cried 5 times.
  • I cried at:

-Duck/Katjaa's death
    -Kenny's death
    -And of course, the ending.
  • I cried at Carley's Death, Kenny's Death, and of course Lee's Death
  • I didnt cry at at all because im a MAN! now get me another beer dammit and lets arm wrestle......The only moment where i thought i MAY have shed a little tiny man tear is when you are having the last showdown with Andy, i hated him but i felt bad.
  • I did say before that I cried a bit when Katjaa talk about Carley, I admit it, I felt quite dead inside when Duck and Katjaa died, I tried to hold the tears back when Ben and Kenny died, but I just could not hold the back, and I did not even try to hold them back when Lee died.
  • I didn't. Stone cold.
This discussion has been closed.