Comic Cameo's
Clem
Starved for help
Omid and Christa
Answers
Questions
Figures
Statistics
Season 1 sound track ( but not clem music )
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To be fair starting new IPs doesn't always mean a big budget, I don't care that they had generic walkers.
  • All they need to get rid of is the save glitch, and I read on Twitter that they did get rid of that glitch, all I needed to here.
  • Poor Bonnie. I still don't understand the hate on her.
  • There is hate, well I did not know that most people hate Bonnie.
  • I agree with this list, I would just like to add the gruesome death of the remaining cancer survivors.
  • Good list. Very funny that Becca and Bonnie are on the don't list.

Some other things I'd like them to work on is not having the characters really quickly pop into existence after camera change. Try not to have awkward black lines coming out of people's shoulders unless it's intended comic book effect.

By Clem music, you mean alive inside? That song gives me feels.
  • No, he means the Clementine theme, the only that plays in the pharmacy office, unless that is the same song under a different name, I just listen to music from Youtube from someone that lists the Clem theme and Alive inside as different songs.
  • DO: More of the same
    DON'T: Exactly more of the same.

Always the problem with sequels.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;825847 said:
    No, he means the Clementine theme, the only that plays in the pharmacy office, unless that is the same song under a different name, I just listen to music from Youtube from someone that lists the Clem theme and Alive inside as different songs.
    It also plays when you push her on the swing, when you first see her in episode 1, On the train, in episode 4 near the end.....
  • That1Guy;825832 said:
    Poor Bonnie. I still don't understand the hate on her.
    If it makes you feel better I like Bonnie.
This discussion has been closed.