User Avatar Image

Good ways to pass the time until season 2.

posted by TTaing987 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Does anybody have any good ideas to hold yourself over until season 2?

Here is mine:
If you have friends that are gamers, you could all gather up and replay season one with each other. Heck, you can do this with people who aren't normally interested in video games, you can get them into the series!

Sounds cheesy but I noticed when I was playing with my brother that this game is a lot more fun playing as a group so you can debate about choices.
59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TeamKennyAlways;826034 said:
    Wanna here about my fanfic? You do good well here you go [SPOILER] It's in 3rd person but from Kenny's point of view if that makes sense, it's starts out when he escapes the alley and then he continues towards the marsh house while looking back at what has happen such as Lee's choices, Katjaa and Duck and how things have changed. It goes in depth of his thoughts and giving up and what he's gonna do after it's all over, we also see what he thinks of the other characters and what he will do for his pal Lee [/SPOILER] there you go.
    Can I have a link to this? I'd like to read it :D Sounds interesting
  • TinyCarlos;826050 said:
    Can I have a link to this? I'd like to read it :D Sounds interesting
    Haven't finished it yet but I'll send you a link when it's done :D
  • KilledLarry;825896 said:
    BI Sucks, SOD is ok but i have not played it for a few months coz all the bugs, TLOU is amazing but too dam long
    Complains there is nothing to do until season 2 arrives.
    Complains game is too long.
    *insert scumbag hat here*
  • Good question. Start stocking up on tissue boxes I supposed. Getting ready for dem feels.
  • Dildor;826239 said:
    Good question. Start stocking up on tissue boxes I supposed. Getting ready for dem feels.
    I think we should get tissues for dem feels before Episode 3. It'll take a lot to get me sad in Episode 1 or 2. Unless they talk about Lee. ;-;
  • There is a game for the iphone called "Cause of Death" I believe its free. Its weekly episodes about two detectives. I love the game. Its very similiar to the walking dead where theyll be options on what to say or how to act.
  • TTaing987, I tried to write in down and blank it out but I kind of failed, is it okay if I just message you with my reason as to how Booker and Elizabeth being in my Walking Dead fan fic is not that out there, okay.
  • Best way to pass time until Season 2:

Watch online series and stuff. Madness Combat is an excellent place to start. Then you can discuss that.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;826480 said:
    TTaing987, I tried to write in down and blank it out but I kind of failed, is it okay if I just message you with my reason as to how Booker and Elizabeth being in my Walking Dead fan fic is not that out there, okay.
    That's fine :)
  • marioluigi344;826740 said:
    ah mah gawd i needa reed that
    Well I'll send you the link too then :D
This discussion has been closed.