User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 55.6K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • While it's a funny picture coolsome, it's also very much off topic.

But then again, you knew that, didn't you.
  • I got a suggestion, what if one of the mods sticky the generic Telltale should make thread so then maybe a good amount of people will stop making new threads for games Telltale could make instead of posting it in that thread. Yes I know there is hardly a time when the Telltale Should Make thread is in page 2 of General Chat but ether people don't look for it or they think their idea for what series could a Telltale Game is such a great idea they require an entire thread to talk about it. I'm not angry at them or anything but still its not like they had to search that much down the general chat forum to find the thread so maybe if it was made into a sticky then it would make it easier to find the thread and people will stop making a lot of threads for ideas for Telltale Games.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    We're unfortunately pretty crowded up there already.
    But it's worth to give it a try...
  • Vainamoinen;812411 said:
    No, they can't.

I think our attempts are even documented somewhere right in this thread. You can't ban other moderators, and by the same logic, you can't ban yourself because you haven't got that privilege. :o
    This has to be changed!
  • Agreed.
    Also, if every time I posted I was to receive a hug from a Scottish leprachaun named Fiona, the forums would become a much better place. Any ideas how long that would take to implement?
  • I suggest a dueling section where we can challenge one another to duels
  • There should be a forum sticky which recommends the Lazarus Form Recovery addon or similar in order to prevent forum posts being eaten. No matter how many times it has been recommended, there are still people who haven't heard about it.
  • Chyron8472;826722 said:
    There should be a forum sticky which recommends the Lazarus Form Recovery addon or similar in order to prevent forum posts being eaten. No matter how many times it has been recommended, there are still people who haven't heard about it.
    Also a similar sticky telling people to use Opera which doesn't refresh the page when you click the back button, not requiring such an addon.
Add Comment