User Avatar Image

Legend of Zelda Megathread - Adoring Fan Edition

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 16.6K users
I thought we should have a thread to discuss the Legend of Zelda games, especially with Skyward Sword so close!
782 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I know this is all just rumors, but what do all of you think here?

Personally, I wouldn't like it if Zelda U was to be made as an open world game. Despite being a big fan of them, I like Zelda games because of the story. I wouldn't want extra dungeons/quests and collectables to impose on that.

Other than that, rumors have it that Zelda U is a direct sequel to TP. Cool. It's nice to see another sequel to a Zelda game that wasn't WW.

I don't think we'll get anything concrete till 2014 though.
  • I couldn't care less what it's a sequel to, so long as it's good.
  • Huh. That looks...awkward.
  • I'd love a sequel to Twilight Princess. The Midna story was wrapped up fairly well but a lot of the relationships and plotlines felt pretty open-ended. I'd like to see more of Ilia. I'm not opposed to the idea of an open-world style either.
  • Zeruis;826911 said:
    I know this is all just rumors, but what do all of you think here?

Personally, I wouldn't like it if Zelda U was to be made as an open world game. Despite being a big fan of them, I like Zelda games because of the story. I wouldn't want extra dungeons/quests and collectables to impose on that.

Other than that, rumors have it that Zelda U is a direct sequel to TP. Cool. It's nice to see another sequel to a Zelda game that wasn't WW.

I don't think we'll get anything concrete till 2014 though.
    Yeah...that already exists. And I miss it.
  • GuruGuru214;826973 said:
    Huh. That looks...awkward.
    It look's better on the 3DS screen where you can see he's jumping from ground floor to first floor on a jump pad thing.
  • I meant the character model for Link looks awkward. I'm really not liking the design there.
  • Looks less like Link and more like a character from Find Mii.
  • Yea I see what you mean looks like a hyrulian cos player dressing as Link instead of Link.
Add Comment