User Avatar Image

Doug = Chet?

posted by 1997Veeveon on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
They look alike with the brown hair and have the same shirt , same age about 29, and are "fat".
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1997Veeveon;827105 said:
    They look alike with the brown hair and have the same shirt , same age about 29, and are "fat".
    Can a mod please close this thread because its obviously just been put up to provoke some kind of reaction from us.
  • 1997Veeveon;827109 said:
    Sorry
    Please just delete your account, aint nobody got no love for trollin round here, you get IP banned for so much as disagreeing with a Mod or respected poster.
  • KilledLarry;827110 said:
    Please just delete your account, aint nobody got no love for trollin round here, you get IP banned for so much as disagreeing with a Mod or respected poster.
    I said sorry man.
  • 1997Veeveon;827111 said:
    I said sorry man.
    Go on now get, Me and Bioshock and a few others have already reported you twice.
  • Seriously man, I just thought they looked alike. No need to get all upset.
  • 1997Veeveon;827114 said:
    Seriously man, I just thought they looked alike. No need to get all upset.
    lol no you troll, you said they were the same person
  • I think this is all a mistunderstanding. I didn't really mean to say they were the same person, now let's just abandon and close this thread and move on.
  • 1997veeveon;827117 said:
    i think this is all a mistunderstanding. I didn't really mean to say they were the same person, now let's just abandon and close this thread and move on.
    no you must face the consi....the conse....you gotta be punished dude. Nuff said, no homo
  • I thought Doug was younger than 29...

My guess was around 22 or 21
This discussion has been closed.