User Avatar Image

The Ultimate Group of Badassery from across the entire Walking Dead Franchise!

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
Imagine this group lives in a fortified town like Woodbury or Alexandria Safe Zone. While it's a great group I think they would eventually split up since there are so many alpha males in the group there would be one hell of a leadership struggle.

image Game Lee
image Game Kenny
image Game Lily
image Game Carley
image TV Show Rick
image TV Show Shane
image TV Show Daryl
image TV Show Herschel (Every group needs an old wise guy)
image TV Show Maggie
image Game/Comic Glenn
image Comic Andrea
image Comic Michonne
image Comic Abraham
image Comic Carl
image Game Clem
image Comic Tyreese

image TV Show Merle
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe shorten the group to 5? I could very well see Kenny and Merle or Merle and Lilly killing each other :P

I'd say Lee, Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and comic Andrea.
  • Yertos;827372 said:
    Maybe shorten the group to 5? I could very well see Kenny and Merle or Merle and Lilly killing each other :P

I'd say Lee, Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and comic Andrea.
    Yeah that'd be an awesome group, definitely see alot of arguments between Kenny/Lily/Shane/Rick and possibly Lee.
  • It would ether be the best or worst group ever, they would ether last until the apocalypse ends, or they all die on day one.
  • I can see (asshole) Lee totally kicking the crap out of Rick, or Shane.
    But Shane would probably kick Lees ass.
  • Dale is better than Hershel
  • NEGAN;827501 said:
    Dale is better than Hershel
    Comic Dale or TV Dale,I like Comic Dale but I thought TV Dale wasn't that great.
  • I liked TV Dale. But I havnt read the comics.
    Spoiler
    Dales death was Terrible and made me rethink how I would fight off a zombie. I always just thought keep away from their face and Im A-OK
  • Me to, that is why if the zombies come I am so sure I will be one of the first to die, my luck is only a tad bit better then Ben's.
  • I felt the Dale in the TV Show was too weak a character plus I think he only ever killed one walker,and even the way he died made him look so weak,he had a gun yet the walker was able to walk up to him push him to the ground and have at,compared to the comic one who survived alot longer he doesn't seem as cool. I think Herschel is better then Dale in the tv show because we all know Herschel can kill walkers,INFINITE AMMO CHEAT UNLOCKED!
  • Also I thought Dales death was as bad a mistake as the infinite ammo,i mean think about it,the walkers are rotting flesh so there not as strong at us and there is no way possible a pair of hands could rip open a stomach.
This discussion has been closed.