User Avatar Image

What if Dave Fennoy said "Previously, on the Walking Dead..." to open episode 6?

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
I think it might be a nice little touch by Telltale, and add an eerie vibe to the beginning of season 2. We're literally hearing Lee's ghost speak to us.
76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hardly see how using the voice of Lee to start each Episode would harm the series at all.
  • As much as I appreciate Lee's badass baritone, if there's a "Previously on..." for episode 6, it should be Clem saying it. Lee's gone. It's her story now. Let her tell it.
  • Well maybe Dave for the first one, then someone else, I would like to her Clementine say it at least once.
  • DomeWing333;827827 said:
    As much as I appreciate Lee's badass baritone, if there's a "Previously on..." for episode 6, it should be Clem saying it. Lee's gone. It's her story now. Let her tell it.
    I really can't hear a little girl's voice saying "Previously on..." with a whole lot of gravitas. :rolleyes:
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;827791 said:
    I hardly see how using the voice of Lee to start each Episode would harm the series at all.
    He is dead and we should not hear him (unless it is a flashback).
  • Even more why we should, it would be nostalgic in a way.
  • Robert Morgan;827833 said:
    I really can't hear a little girl's voice saying "Previously on..." with a whole lot of gravitas. :rolleyes:
    What, so you never took anything Clementine said seriously?

Its a simple little introduction, not a whole narration. If anyone should do it, it might as well be the only person confirmed to be alive from the first season. Personally, though, I think they shouldn't do it at all. What scenes would they even show? It seems like the 400 days DLC would be more relevant than anything from Season 1. The "Previously on" sequences were meant to show relevant bits from the previous episode that would tie into the current one. I'd rather be surprised by connections from Season 1 being sprinkled throughout the dialogue than have them spoiled for me before the episode even begins.
  • Forget him, he is the guy who wants Clementine dead, I think she had a whole lot of gravitas at certain parts, especially at the end, no one bad mouths Melissa Hutchinson and gets away with it.
  • You're confusing him with Ehkay. Robert Morgan likes Clem. Wants her to live out the apocalypse all happy-like.
This discussion has been closed.