User Avatar Image

What if Dave Fennoy said "Previously, on the Walking Dead..." to open episode 6?

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
I think it might be a nice little touch by Telltale, and add an eerie vibe to the beginning of season 2. We're literally hearing Lee's ghost speak to us.
76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DomeWing333;827909 said:
    Don't act like you wouldn't watch the shit out of that.
    And for the record I never saw that show in my life, it was more of a girl thing so I never saw it, boggles my mind older people watch it now.
  • DomeWing333;827909 said:
    Don't act like you wouldn't watch the shit out of that.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;827913 said:
    And for the record I never saw that show in my life, it was more of a girl thing so I never saw it, boggles my mind older people watch it now.

*shhhhhhhhhhh*

Someone will put up the hoof signal or something and there will be an influx. I can't handle that right now.
  • I mean it, I am not one of "them" trust me, what do I have to gain from lying about being apart of one of the most hated groups ever made, and I am not being sarcastic.
  • I know! ;)

It's like the Candyman scenario. The more you say it, he (they) will come.

Incidentally, if you get to see the Night of the Living Dead remake, Ben is played by the Candyman guy. While he does villain very well, he also makes an excellent hero.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;827919 said:
    I mean it, I am not one of "them" trust me, what do I have to gain from lying about being apart of one of the most hated groups ever made, and I am not being sarcastic.
    Well that's a bold claim (and not just because I bolded it).
  • And as for the original topic, I really don't know how I feel about it.

Still, can't get enough of Fennoy's voice though.
  • At least I am not a fan of bronys okay, I said it I am sorry but I am not apart of that community at all, sorry if this is highly of topic, I don't mean for this to become Youtube.
  • Thread derailed.

Tally-ho.
  • I seem to be way to good at doing that, well that is why I made a group that does just that.
This discussion has been closed.