clementine's survival

edited August 2013 in The Walking Dead
do you think clementine will survive season 2?
«1

Comments

  • edited July 2013
    I hope, if she dies it will be very emotional and i will cry like a baby

    I think they wont kill her in S2, but if there will be S3 she'll die there, I bet :/
  • edited July 2013
    No!
  • edited July 2013
    TWD FTW wrote: »
    I hope, if she dies it will be very emotional and i will cry like a baby

    I think they wont kill her in S2, but if there will be S3 she'll die there, I bet :/

    I agree very much with this here. Telltale said in a past E3 panel that in the Walking Dead world no one is safe, and they will kill off who they wanna kill off when they wanna kill them. So, I say there's maybe a slight chance Clem will somehow survive the apocalypse. But I mostly bet she'll be killed off in the end of season 2 or if they make a season 3, she'll be killed off there.

    I will then cry enough tears to fill an ocean and I will not leave the house or talk to anyone for several months.
  • edited July 2013
    I think she'll probably survive, but it's possible she won't.
  • edited July 2013
    I don't think so. I sure HOPE not...I didn't like that they killed Lee, because it made me cry like Daryl when he found Merle, but even harder.
    If they kill another main character, I swear to god. I'm done.
  • edited July 2013
    If that will happen,i will eat my own face.
  • edited July 2013
    fabi777 wrote: »
    If that will happen,i will eat my own face.

    If that happens, I'll eat my own foot, with the shoe and sock.
  • edited July 2013
    I will tear my stache off my face, if I had a Kenny stache which I sadly don't.
  • edited July 2013
    Getting a little serious over a game especially a zombie apocalypse because in an apocalypse a lot of people are going to die. Shane died in the TV series but I did not threaten to leave or cry like a baby.
  • edited July 2013
    Agreed with Ehkay.

    And Clem will probably die in Season 2.
  • edited July 2013
    Agreed with Ehkay.

    And Clem will probably die in Season 2.

    People this is my OPINION and I agree.
  • edited July 2013
    Ehkay wrote: »
    People this is my OPINION and I agree.

    Ehkay , Cany . The reason why people would cry is because we got attached to these characters like Lee , Carley , Kenny etc . Your are saying that we shouldn't because this is a game , but remember we play this game so than we feel as if we are a part of the game , not many players played this game just to kill zombies and enemies everywhere . If Clem dies , than people will be sad but they would get over it somehow .
  • edited July 2013
    Ehkay , Cany . The reason why people would cry is because we got attached to these characters like Lee , Carley , Kenny etc . Your are saying that we shouldn't because this is a game , but remember we play this game so than we feel as if we are a part of the game , not many players played this game just to kill zombies and enemies everywhere . If Clem dies , than people will be sad but they would get over it somehow .

    Your argument is invalid. We do get attached, but we just don't like Clem.
  • edited July 2013
    Your argument is invalid. We do get attached, but we just don't like Clem.

    We get it that you two don't like her , but wishing her to die horribly is kinda extreme don't you think ?
  • edited July 2013
    I do agree, saying you do not like her is okay, but hoping for a painful death is extreme, for a 9 year old girl.
  • edited July 2013
    I do agree, saying you do not like her is okay, but hoping for a painful death is extreme, for a 9 year old girl.

    But it would be hilarious to see others reactions. Like UberHaxorNova.
  • edited July 2013
    But it would be hilarious to see others reactions. Like UberHaxorNova.

    So you want a nine year old girl to die horribly just so than you can see hilarious Youtube Let's players reactions ? ...... Yeah Ok .
  • edited July 2013
    Not really, and I am not sure it would be funny, as people like Pewdiepie or Cry will just cry, and I don't seem humor in another persons tears, even if I am not a fan of that person.
  • edited July 2013
    So you want a nine year old girl to die horribly just so than you can see hilarious Youtube Let's players reactions ? ...... Yeah Ok .

    There's a difference between a real 9-year old dieing and a 9-year old from a video game dieing.
  • edited July 2013
    There's a difference between a real 9-year old dieing and a 9-year old from a video game dieing.

    Yes but many Youtubers got attached to this 9-year old from a video game and i don't think their reactions to her death will be like Carley's like " WTF !!! " " CARLEY !!! " " LILLY YOU SLUT !!! " " OH MY GOD " . I think their reactions would be only tears and that's it .
  • edited July 2013
    Yes but many Youtubers got attached to this 9-year old from a video game and i don't think their reactions to her death will be like Carley's like " WTF !!! " " CARLEY !!! " " LILLY YOU SLUT !!! " " OH MY GOD " . I think their reactions would be only tears and that's it .

    A lot of people just cried at Carley's/Doug's death. And Nova doesn't cry, he didn't even cry at the ending.
  • edited July 2013
    I agree, if Kenny and Lee are anything to go by, maybe Nova as he did not cry at the end but everyone else.
  • edited July 2013
    I agree, if Kenny and Lee are anything to go by, maybe Nova as he did not cry at the end but everyone else.

    Well, I'll be awaiting Novas reaction to her death then.
  • edited July 2013
    I give her a solid 70-75% survival estimate. A very bold move if they do kill her, but then i guess not a huge step up from what they've already done.
  • edited July 2013
    I think some serious shit might happen too her but I don't think Telltale will kill her off entirely, she could get shot and sustain an injury or something like another well known child in the walking dead universe.
  • edited July 2013
    I hope for not even that to happen, and I DO NOT want her to become Carl.
  • edited July 2013
    She will never become like Carl.
  • edited July 2013
    More like Penny :)
  • edited July 2013
    clementine is so much stronger then penny
  • edited July 2013
    deep.rock wrote: »
    clementine is so much stronger then penny

    I mean zombie because Penny was a zombie.
  • edited July 2013
    As Chuck said so wisely "You treat her like a little girl and she'll die a little girl". The Governor treated Penny like a little girl and didn't do what Lee did and thats why Clem is still alive and Penny is dead
  • edited July 2013
    Crixus wrote: »
    As Chuck said so wisely "You treat her like a little girl and she'll die a little girl". The Governor treated Penny like a little girl and didn't do what Lee did and thats why Clem is still alive and Penny is dead

    And because it would not let me play without her believe me she would not have even made it past episode 1.
  • edited July 2013
    Is this happening again, just derail the thread like I do instead of talking to kill Clem.
  • edited July 2013
    Stop fighting back then I am just defending my opinion which on these forums seems to be wrong if you do not agree with everyone else.
  • edited July 2013
    I think the only reason people are arguing here is because the whole game is really based on Clementine, and I'd say around like 97% of all people that played the game love/adore Clem. So when someone comes in saying "I hate Clem I hope she brutally dies blah blah.." it makes people very upset.
  • edited July 2013
    All of the threads have to do with clementine survival so I speak the truth and you know what they say the truth hurts.
  • edited July 2013
    And there are people who create threads that say Lilly sucks but you do not see me going on them and bitching moaning and complaining about it.
  • edited July 2013
    Then my memory must be bad, as I remember you going to those threads.
  • edited July 2013
    Alright. Everybody leave Ehkay alone. He is expressing his opinion, and if you don't like what he has to say, ignore him. All arguing's going to do is get someone banned from the forums.
  • edited July 2013
    That is what I said, and with that I will stop.
This discussion has been closed.