User Avatar Image

clementine's survival

posted by deep.rock on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
do you think clementine will survive season 2?
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope, if she dies it will be very emotional and i will cry like a baby

I think they wont kill her in S2, but if there will be S3 she'll die there, I bet :/
  • TWD FTW;826797 said:
    I hope, if she dies it will be very emotional and i will cry like a baby

I think they wont kill her in S2, but if there will be S3 she'll die there, I bet :/
    I agree very much with this here. Telltale said in a past E3 panel that in the Walking Dead world no one is safe, and they will kill off who they wanna kill off when they wanna kill them. So, I say there's maybe a slight chance Clem will somehow survive the apocalypse. But I mostly bet she'll be killed off in the end of season 2 or if they make a season 3, she'll be killed off there.

I will then cry enough tears to fill an ocean and I will not leave the house or talk to anyone for several months.
  • I think she'll probably survive, but it's possible she won't.
  • I don't think so. I sure HOPE not...I didn't like that they killed Lee, because it made me cry like Daryl when he found Merle, but even harder.
    If they kill another main character, I swear to god. I'm done.
  • If that will happen,i will eat my own face.
  • fabi777;828060 said:
    If that will happen,i will eat my own face.
    If that happens, I'll eat my own foot, with the shoe and sock.
  • I will tear my stache off my face, if I had a Kenny stache which I sadly don't.
  • Getting a little serious over a game especially a zombie apocalypse because in an apocalypse a lot of people are going to die. Shane died in the TV series but I did not threaten to leave or cry like a baby.
  • Agreed with Ehkay.

And Clem will probably die in Season 2.
This discussion has been closed.