User Avatar Image

Which Character will Cause trouble for the Group in Season 2?

posted by Shel Is Hawt on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Who do you think will/wont get along, who could potentially be evil, etc
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nate definitely,I don't think Roman will.
  • Even in death Ben will ruin everyone's lives.
  • It's really the Benpocalypse, and all those people die because they tripped and fell down the stairs or some other dumb way to die.
  • Probably Becca too, from what we've seen, she is basically the female Carl, that can be nothing but trouble.
  • She is nowhere as bad as Carl, not yet anyway.
  • Russel.

He doesn't trust people, so he always voted to kick someone out/kill random strangers.
  • Cany0udance;828314 said:
    Russel.

He doesn't trust people, so he always voted to kick someone out/kill random strangers.
    Seriously? The kid who walked away from 2 psychopaths for the sole reason that they killed random strangers will go on to kill random strangers himself? I doubt he would even vote to kick someone out just because he doesn't trust them either. Not trusting people is one thing. Trying to kill them because you don't trust them is something else entirely. That was the difference between Episode 2 Lilly and episode 3 Lilly.
  • DomeWing333;828323 said:
    Seriously? The kid who walked away from 2 psychopaths for the sole reason that they killed random strangers will go on to kill random strangers himself? I doubt he would even vote to kick someone out just because he doesn't trust them either. Not trusting people is one thing. Trying to kill them because you don't trust them is something else entirely. That was the difference between Episode 2 Lilly and episode 3 Lilly.
    Sorry, typo. I meant he would vote to do it in S2, not that he already did.
This discussion has been closed.