User Avatar Image

Patt and Matt's hatred for Kenny

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users
In the " Two Best Friends Play The Walking Dead " both Patt and Matt hated Kenny till the end , hell they still hated him even after his big redemption moment and they think that he is going to come back in season 2 as a villain named " The Boatmaster " .
I think their hatred for Kenny was ridiculous i mean i understand hating him for not helping you but to hate him even after his redemption and saying he going to come back as a villain is stupid .
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hate how they talk over conversations and they go like "wut"?
  • Cthulhu42;828021 said:
    Hating Kenny and Ellie?

That pretty much makes you the worst human being ever.
    Wrong, you would be the worst if you hated Clementine, Ellie, Elizabeth, and Kenny.
  • So what do you guys think about my little story ?
  • I actually liked Ellie in the last of us she can take care of herself and she is a really good fighter. I just do not like Clementine because she is useless.
  • Ehkay;828303 said:
    I actually liked Ellie in the last of us she can take care of herself and she is a really good fighter. I just do not like Clementine because she is useless.
    ( Singing ) HYPOCRISY , HYPOCRISY , HYPOCRISY , HYPOCRISY ALL THE WAY .
  • Someone please ban that Lily loving child hating troll,i wouldn't mind if it was quality trolling but it's just lame
  • master psychic;828039 said:
    Also Ehkay , if you were given the choice i bet you would sacrifice the entire group to a satanic ritual and than you and Lilly will turn into the Gods of War or some shit like that and you two would watch the world burn and drinking lemonade while you are at it .
    Umm I am not religious.
  • Crixus;828312 said:
    Someone please ban that Lily loving child hating troll,i wouldn't mind if it was quality trolling but it's just lame
    I am just telling you my opinion but you people take it way too serious.
  • Crixus, Master Physic, I think you two are good people, so I would say just ignore Ehkay, I am not a fan of him myself but I really do not need the mods adding a complain to you, I would like you all to stay on this forum for sometime.
  • I have to admit that I love Matt and Pat. those 2 are funny as hell! I love there playthrough of it and thought they did a good job. I will say this though, I hate Kenny. So I loveed that I wasnt the only one who did. But, it was messed up what they did when Duck died. See you later Fu*#er! i was like wow Matt...why. Over all I think considering how kenny treated them after they helped him so much. Their hatred towards him was reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.