User Avatar Image

If you draw on Nate and choose to shoot him why doesn't Russell go through with it?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 6K users
I was annoyed with Russell when I first played it that he seemed to chicken out of shooting Nate but hopefully Nate will be an antagonist in season 2 and he might get a second chance at killing him.
55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He pulls the trigger but safety is on/gun is jammed though
  • Nate gives you a free ride. He even comes back and saves your ass if you don't go with him. He plays one joke on you in which you are safe the entire time. He apologises for not covering you by offering you his only gun.

And you want to kill him with it?

Also - on an unrelated note, his trucker cap and sideburn combo gives him
    +10 Charisma.
  • I definitely wanted to kill him the guy was insane,and plus if we had killed him we would have saved 2 old people being murdered
  • Crixus;828413 said:
    I definitely wanted to kill him the guy was insane,and plus if we had killed him we would have saved 2 old people being murdered
    Did you try to kill him on your first playthrough?
    This choice pops up before that...
  • The Law;828426 said:
    Did you try to kill him on your first playthrough?
    This choice pops up before that...
    Yeah I did try on the first one and giving what happened to the old folks it would have been the right call if Russell went through with it,but on the other hand the good thing bout nate not dying means he's open to be in season 2!

Also this is my 600th post so......

• Yay, *gives bottle of Whiskey.*
  • Crixus;828435 said:

Zoidberg?!
    Why not Nate?!
  • Maybe Russ just didn't have the guts to do it.
  • You hear the click. No ammo was in the gun.
  • Cany0udance;828488 said:
    You hear the click. No ammo was in the gun.
    Well then how does Russell shoot at the sniper immediately after without reloading? Nate was only out of ammo in the truck.
This discussion has been closed.