User Avatar Image

Hardest choice In game?

posted by StalkerWalker on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
let the fans decide!!!
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Stealing from the Station Wagon. In there were supplies that could hold up your group from weeks to months, but then Clementine objects, and everybody's weakness is a little girl.
  • I wasnt going to kill a member of our group no matter what he did, especially with Clem sticking up for him.
  • StalkerWalker;817878 said:
    omg you did not just quote Carly just now! XD trolololo
    Shhhhhh! Don't tell her
  • Great poll!
    The choice of whether to kill Larry or not for me, was by far the most muddled, and difficult one. Trying to save him absolutely puts Clem and everyone in that locker at risk of being eaten alive, but holding Lilly back and killing him in front of her when there was a chance to save him is not an easy answer either.

Let's hope for more intense situations like this one in season 2. :D
  • Lets hope for more of that stuff so we can lose are minds again.
  • I always had to choose the geek...
    I would never let someone suffer as bait...
    I would never drop Ben no matter what he's done...
    I had to feed the Kids and Mark and at the time Kenny was the least hostile...
    I could never kill in front of Clem
    I would try anything to save Lee
    I would never steal
    Doug fans couldn't tell people about their past
    But Larry...
    It was tense, a man was dying, we were all in danger and my only Ally was attempting to force me to murder a man whilst he could be saved...
    Compared to the other choices it was hard but I would never betray my morals and kill someone...
  • Hudomonkey;818105 said:
    I always had to choose the geek...
    I would never let someone suffer as bait...
    I would never drop Ben no matter what he's done...
    I had to feed the Kids and Mark and at the time Kenny was the least hostile...
    I could never kill in front of Clem
    I would try anything to save Lee
    I would never steal
    Doug fans couldn't tell people about their past
    But Larry...
    It was tense, a man was dying, we were all in danger and my only Ally was attempting to force me to murder a man whilst he could be saved...
    Compared to the other choices it was hard but I would never betray my morals and kill someone...
    I don't drop Ben, I aim at the walker behind him but take too long to shoot and the walker bites him and pulls him down the shaft. Then I tell Clem I tried to save him. My conscience is clear. It would be a bit sinister to let him go if you are holding him so I don't take the shot.
  • I would have to say Larry. I hated him but killing him infront of Lily and Clem when your not even sure he's dead? I couldn't do it even though I completely understood Kennys reasons. I didn't like the guy but I still tried to save him so my conscience is clear. :)
    Ofcourse if I knew Lily was going to shoot Carly in the next episode... but hey, I play the nice guy!
  • Ben's fate was the hardest one for me. In the end I figured I'd pull him up, though part of me wanted to drop him because of all the deaths he's caused. And seriously, removing that hatchet was stupid EVEN FOR BEN. When he did that I swore to myself that was the last straw. But I still pulled him up, figuring if I really need to get rid of him, I'll do it later. And maybe, just MAYBE he'll do something useful for a change (spoiler alert: he didn't).

Larry was a close second, but not as hard. I felt no remorse killing him. Not that I specifically wanted him to die, but really, he brought this on himself- he knows he has a heart condition, he knows he could keel over any minute from stress, and yet he continues to pound the fucking door and shout obscenities nobody cares about. If Clementine wasn't in that locker, I would have tried to save him, but no way I was gonna allow her to be put in danger just because Larry couldn't stop and think for a second.
  • Who to feed, I was afraid that something was gonna happen afterwards like the people who you didn't give food to would end up dying of hunger later on in the episode so I made sure that I gave it to the people I liked.
This discussion has been closed.