User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Game characters compared to forum users?

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
What I mean is which forum user is like who (Ex. Ehkay and Larry). This is not meant to be taken seriously, just as a joke. It isn't meant to offend ANYONE. And once you have your answer, explain why. So... Who's going first?


P.S. the example, Ehkay and Larry, wasn't meant to offend him. Many people think Ehkay is mean, but he is actually one of my closer friends on this forum.
126 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cany0udance;829116 said:
    Well, DomeWing is like Chuck. Being wise and all. It's actually ironic because Chuck is his avatar.
    Aw shucks. Makin' me blush over here. :o
  • Cany0udance;829077 said:
    I know. I regret creating his thread, it's a waste of space. Maybe a mod can delete it.
    Nevermind this, the thread is going good so far.
  • Just wait until someone gets compared to Ben. Or when 7 different people want to be Kenny. Or when someone claims to be Clementine and we call them out on their bullshit because no one can be that adorable.
  • DomeWing333;829125 said:
    Just wait until someone gets compared to Ben. Or when 7 different people want to be Kenny. Or when someone claims to be Clementine and we call them out on their bullshit because no one can be that adorable.
    Remember, this isn't meant to offend anyone. If you are going to post something mean, get out.
  • DomeWing333;829125 said:
    Just wait until someone gets compared to Ben. Or when 7 different people want to be Kenny. Or when someone claims to be Clementine and we call them out on their bullshit because no one can be that adorable.
    Actually, I can be compared to Ben. I'm a bit of a screw up myself.
  • DomeWing333;829103 said:
    Let's face it. We're all Dougs.

    /thread
    I wish.
  • Cany0udance;829128 said:
    Actually, I can be compared to Ben. I'm a bit of a screw up myself.
    Yeah, me too.
  • I'd say I'm either a Doug or an Omid.

    I feel as though I'd be flattering myself because I don't think I'm THAT funny.
  • Jeez you guys are down on yourselves...

    ...Y'all want some candy?
  • DomeWing333;829134 said:
    Jeez you guys are down on yourselves...

    ...Y'all want some candy?
    image
This discussion has been closed.