User Avatar Image

If Lilly would kill Clem would you still forgive her ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 4.7K users
I noticed that Lilly fans always forgive her for many things like :
1 Letting people die outside the pharmacy
2 Killing Carley/Doug
3 Stealing the RV
I don' want to start a flame war with Lilly fans i understand their reason for liking her but i don't like how they always forgive her , pity her and saying that she suffered more than Lee , Clementine and Kenny etc , and they always make both Kenny and Carley look like the bad guys .
With Kenny i understand that he did horrible things but in the end he atoned for his sins and Lilly fans criticize him for that too
With Carley Lilly fans hate her because Carley called her the B word , well she did that because Lilly was accusing her of being a traitor and she wasn't going to calm down .
So here's the scenario : Lilly and Clem are in season 2 and they meet , Lilly wants to kill her because she is a reminder of her crime and her father's death so when Clem turns her back she tries to shoot her but the new protagonist stops her .
If Lilly would do this would you fans and Lilly fans still forgive her and make Clementine look like the bad guy by saying " Well Clem reminds her too much of Carley/Doug and Larry so she has the right to kill her " or stop treating her like a victim and acknowledge her crime .
243 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • master psychic;831240 said:
    Wow Ehkay . That's some logic that would make Miles Edgeworth facepalm .
    * Facepalm * .
    And how could Lilly get the blowtorch may i ask ? Let me guess , you are going to tell me that Lilly is the She-Hulk and all you need to do is call Kenny and he will insult her by calling her a bitch , slut , whore etc and he will call her dad a homo which will cause Lilly to get angry and transform into She-Hulk and she will bend the bars and get the blowtorch right ?
    That sounds pretty realistic I can see it now *drifts off into crazy thought land*
  • gimmeseason2;786827 said:
    If i couldnt forgive her for killing Carley, what makes you think i can forgive her for killing Clem? :/
    ^ This.
  • TeamKennyAlways;831242 said:
    That sounds pretty realistic I can see it now *drifts off into crazy thought land*
    Honestly , if Lilly really turned into the She-Hulk on the road after Carley's famous speech , she would be much bigger and greener than the Hulk .
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;831268 said:
    And much more bitchy.
    I can imagine the dialogue :
    She-Hulk Lilly: RWAR ! LILLY SMASH PUNY CARLEY AND STUPID BEN !
    She-Hulk Lilly: RWAR ! NO ONE TELLS LILLY WHAT TO DO ! YOU WILL DO WHAT LILLY SAYS OR ELSE LILLY WILL BREAK YOUR BONES !
    She-Hulk Lilly: RWAR ! KENNY , LILLY WILL BREAK YOUR NECK AND RIP THAT UGLY MOUSTACHE OF YOUR FACE AND USE IT AS A MOP WHEN LILLY IS DONE WITH YOU !
    And Kenny's response:
    Kenny: Cool story bro .
    She-Hulk Lilly: RWAR ! LILLY'S MUSCLES ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS PUNY CARLEY ! DO YOU EVEN LIFT ?
    Carley: I lift more than your dad .
    And Lee's response:
    1) Hmm .
    2) Pointy .
    3) I need a new pair of pants .
    4) Shit .
    5) ......
  • Lee has five dialog choices, because he is so amazing.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;831275 said:
    Lee has five dialog choices, because he is so amazing.
    That , and because he would be the only who would keep his cool when the leader turns into a giant green monster .
  • All to true, me Lee always did well under pressure.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;831280 said:
    All to true, me Lee always did well under pressure.
    And Ben's response :
    He would run into the woods like the little bitch he is .
    And these are our choices : Stop She-Hulk Lilly or just stand aside and watch her break Carley's back Bane Style and trying to rip Kenny's moustache of his face but would fail because his moustache is invincible and cannot be ripped from his powerful face .
  • I am pretty sure if you try to stop her, you just get beat worse then when Molly kicked my ass.
This discussion has been closed.