User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Game characters compared to forum users?

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users
What I mean is which forum user is like who (Ex. Ehkay and Larry). This is not meant to be taken seriously, just as a joke. It isn't meant to offend ANYONE. And once you have your answer, explain why. So... Who's going first?

P.S. the example, Ehkay and Larry, wasn't meant to offend him. Many people think Ehkay is mean, but he is actually one of my closer friends on this forum.
126 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am male version of bonnie
  • DomeWing333;829741 said:
    Roberto.

You know. That one guy. From Brazil.
    But... he could also be portuguese... I don't wanna be him... GODDAMNIT BEN!!
    Well, judging from how he speaks, he seems to be Portuguese, seeing as he says "Larga-me" while us Brazilians would usually say "Me larga". He also has a portuguese accent. So... yeah... hopefully that makes me.... not him :)
  • What's wrong with the Portuguese? Also, who am I?
  • Rock114;829772 said:
    What's wrong with the Portuguese?
    He comes back for revenge and kills Boyd, the only cancer group member who I actually liked :(.
  • Well it may have not been him, the rest of the group may have been assholes and just did it anyway, and yes Boyd was my favorite cancer survivor.
  • That1Guy;829778 said:
    He comes back for revenge and kills Boyd, the only cancer group member who I actually liked :(.
    Oh, that. Same thing happened in my game. Boyd WAS nice. I liked him the most (read, the only one), but he never got to finish his painting :(

I also like Clive, but not because he's a nice guy. He's just cool.
  • Rock114;829811 said:
    Oh, that. Same thing happened in my game. Boyd WAS nice. I liked him the most (read, the only one), but he never got to finish his painting :(

I also like Clive, but not because he's a nice guy. He's just cool.
    Come on, Rock, you only like Clive because of the afro. Almost no one can resist the afro :D
  • That1Guy;829820 said:
    Come on, Rock, you only like Clive because of the afro. Almost no one can resist the afro :D
    Good point! Somewhere was poll about TWD the best hairstyle and Clive won of course :D

I am like mix of Shel and Doug.

Yeah, we are all Dougs, one way or another :D
  • Syndelius;829826 said:

Yeah, we are all Dougs, one way or another :D
    Weight wise? lol
  • Edit to mine. I'm a mix of Ben, Boyd, and Lee.
This discussion has been closed.