User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Game characters compared to forum users?

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
What I mean is which forum user is like who (Ex. Ehkay and Larry). This is not meant to be taken seriously, just as a joke. It isn't meant to offend ANYONE. And once you have your answer, explain why. So... Who's going first?

P.S. the example, Ehkay and Larry, wasn't meant to offend him. Many people think Ehkay is mean, but he is actually one of my closer friends on this forum.
126 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ey How am I not Larry D:
  • Crixus;829708 said:
    I don't think Ehkay is like Larry,probably more akin to Oberson! :D

A little from column A, a little from column B.
  • Nah. Ehkay's not that bad. And he's not angry enough to be Larry or ruthless enough to be Oberson. His main thing is that he just doesn't like to get attached to characters since he knows they'll wind up dead anyway since it's an apocalypse. He's Becca.
  • DomeWing333;831645 said:
    Nah. Ehkay's not that bad. And he's not angry enough to be Larry or ruthless enough to be Oberson. His main thing is that he just doesn't like to get attached to characters since he knows they'll wind up dead anyway since it's an apocalypse. He's Becca.

Lemon face?

Larry and Oberson are complimentary.
  • DomeWing333;831645 said:
    Nah. Ehkay's not that bad. And he's not angry enough to be Larry or ruthless enough to be Oberson. His main thing is that he just doesn't like to get attached to characters since he knows they'll wind up dead anyway since it's an apocalypse. He's Becca.
    LOL if only you saw my play through.
  • Ehkay;831652 said:
    LOL if only you saw my play through.
    I'm sure it was very impressive.
  • Rock114;829675 said:
    We would assume. You said that you could lie, so we might just turn away someone if we thought it was you. And even in the event that you make it into the group, eventually Bio, or me, or someone else, would get really paranoid that you were in the group. Hell, even if you didn't, we'd still get paranoid. The resulting witch hunts and purges in our group would all but shatter us, leaving us easy prey for bandits and walkers since we would be too busy fighting among what was left of ourselves.

Congratulations, you've already destroyed our group and the apocalypse hasn't even begun. Goddamnit Ben.
    Well,by the time everyone suspected him of somethong most of the group would be dead,also WalkingDeadFan23,are you kidding? I'm practically drowning in tail.

On another note,I believe I'm actually Clementine's dad.
  • Why? Do you end up being 'attacked by some crazy guy' and tun into a walker and stay with your walker wife for 3 months without roaming off, so your daughter Clementine see you together?
  • I'd be Wyatt. He's pretty much me only as a stoner.
  • I really don't know who I'd be. :(
    AND NO, I'M NAWT LILLY! :)
This discussion has been closed.