User Avatar Image

Do you play video games online?

posted by Dr. Zoidberg on - last edited - Viewed by 628 users
I was curious what with all 3 current-gen consoles, PCs, and both handhelds supporting online play in their games, how many people on this forum play video games online for multiplayer.If you do, please say what the game you play the most online is and what system it's for.I just finished a nice session of Mario Kart Wii's amazing online multiplayer.What game do you play?
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't play online much but I have been playing online brawl a lot lately.
  • I'm not a big fan of online games, or multiplayer in general.

That said, I don't mind multiplayer on games like Smash Bros, but a lot of the fun in that is the banter and reactions to the people sat right next to you, which you just don't get from online play.
  • Indeed I do. My main one to play online is Soldier of Fortune 2.
  • I never got real big into multiplayer, either. I don't have a whole lot of friends who would to begin with, though, so that's probably why.
  • yes i do, halo, gears, unreal, etc.its one of thee main reasons i got a 360
  • We have a TF2 server in the office :)
  • tabacco;85438 said:
    We have a TF2 server in the office :)
    Nice.
  • I would hope I would. I pay 50 bucks for Xbox Live.
  • You could always play on the PS3 for free. (no I don't have one and neither does anyone else I know but..... it's still free online)
  • Dr. Zoidberg;85566 said:
    I wish microsoft didn't have a live fee.I mean look at the facts.To play online on the Xbox, you would have to buy all this stuff
    Live Gold Subscribtion:$50 per year
    Wireless network adapter:$100,
    Then you have to get a headset(I know the Go Pro addition comes with a wired one, but if you prefer wireless or your console package didn't have one, you pretty much need one to play online.)for I'm not sure how much, but more than you should be paying.

Then on the wii all you have to do is have a wi-fi modem and you're set.You can do everyting for frii.I mean, free.Sorry.Had a breakout of umm....fanboy-ness......there....*trails off*
    The wii online has no headset, and you can't even talk to people without having their friend code. I really don't like it at all. Also I love all the extra things that Xbox has.
Add Comment