User Avatar Image

want to download 400 days but it wont register my walking dead game

posted by adamross000 on - Viewed by 1.7K users

Hello I would like to download the add on '400 days' for my existing 'the walking dead' game which I have purchased directly from telltale games and which I have 100% completed but A) when I boot the walking dead it says only part 1 has downloaded and parts 2-5 are 'coming soon' and hence I cannot get 400 days unless I download it illegally which I do not want to do as I totally support telltale and the awesomr game the have produced, any help please guys???

• I have the same issue,
    I purchased the game a while ago and now when I log in it says that my account does not have a registered version of the game to play so I cannot log in and whilst I have logged into the website I don't know where I can check my details or an account page to fix this issue.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

Your issue actually is not the same.
    Please try deleting the login data from the registry.

First, open a command window.
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the Windows key. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "cmd" and press enter

Then copy the command line below and paste it into the command window, press enter, and confirm the question:
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher"

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

Please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "" or "" to your next reply in this thread.

• Hello DjNDB thanks for the reply, So before I saw your response I tried reinstalling the game and now when I try and play it says 'you appear to not have a valid licence for this game, would you like to go to our web site and purchase it' and im redirected back here even though I have obviously already purchased the game

• DjNDB your a champion!!!! thank you so much!!!! it worked perfectly and 100% working... so glad I can continue to support good developers and im very much looking forward to season 2, thanks again

This discussion has been closed.