Walking Dead for iPad: Paid Episodes Download
I kindly ask support for this problem:
- I have downloaded Walking Dead for iPad and played the First Episode. After enjoying it, I decided to buy the complete bundle with all the other episodes.
- My payment was accepted by iTunes, as reported even on my prepaid card payments list.
- Just after buying, the game crashed and it was impossible to start it again, only the initial splash screen appeared, then it crashed, everytime.
- I uninstalled it, shut off the device, turned it on again, reinstalled the game, but again the problem was the same.
- I updated to iOS 7, and after that, the game began to start again but... I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE PAID EPISODES! When I click on "Restore Purchases" it asks me for my iTunes password, I insert it and... Then nothing. No an error message, no downloads, anything. Just the same menu screen again. I can try the restore option as long as I want, but it doesn't work.
- I contacted iTunes support and they just told me to come here for support, because a refund for in-app purchases is not available.
So, I kindly ask you:
- Is it possible to get a workaround to solve this problem?
- If this is a known bug, there will be a patch fixing it?
If you need further information and details, I am available.
I thank you in advance for your help.
This discussion has been closed.