User Avatar Image

Alright, its the 17th here, Gimme Gimme Gimme!

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Not sure if this was asked in another thread, but when can we expect this puppy to go live on Gametap?
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    All three reviews point out that the game is too easy for their taste. I hope TellTale takes the feedback and increases the difficulty for the next episodes. B-)
  • Just a couple more hours of waiting since Gametap usually waits to release games mid-day.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Just a couple more hours of waiting since Gametap usually waits to release games mid-day.
    *twitch*
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Ah! It's 9:43 and I don't have it yet!

EDIT: 10:00AM, AH! A gametap update, and it says my internet or firewall is not letting me to connect to the server?! AAAH
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Ah! It's 9:43 and I don't have it yet!

EDIT: 10:00AM, AH! A gametap update, and it says my internet or firewall is not letting me to connect to the server?! AAAH

Yep same, just means they're server is down while its updating, it should be back online soon and we can get our grubby paws on it!
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Looks like there's a problem.

I logged into gametap with no problems... well, one problem.

There is no Sam-n-Max. The gamelist has 699 games as opposed to the 710 that gametap.com advertises. Also, my gametap didn't update as it was trying to do a half hour ago.

EDIT: It's about 11:30 am and there are 180 guests on the forum probably wondering where sam and max are. Well, not on gametap, that's for sure.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Looks like there's a problem.

I logged into gametap with no problems... well, one problem.

There is no Sam-n-Max. The gamelist has 699 games as opposed to the 710 that gametap.com advertises. Also, my gametap didn't update as it was trying to do a half hour ago.

EDIT: It's about 11:30 am and there are 180 guests on the forum probably wondering where sam and max are. Well, not on gametap, that's for sure.

It's up! Downloading now.

The first update was the launcher, then they update the game lists later.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Sweet! I'm downloading as well.

While I wait, I'm watching the "making of" video.
  • Wow, Gametap has gotten a facelift! I like the new look a lot. And we now have a progress bar in Gametap TV!
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    http://www.mario-kart.net/gamespy/viewer.php?id=3805sigh.jpg

^ View ^

Uh oh... here's hoping restarting gametap works...
Add Comment