User Avatar Image

i met steve purcell at comic con 08

posted by 2dsgurl on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
this is me w steve purcell anyone who knows who sam and max is should know who he is, and if you dont i slap your face and yell at you and this is what i yell hes the creator of sam and max and the awsome guy in the world and my friend for life! He was so nice when i met him and kinda cute too, anywho im a hardcore sam and max fan, i also have a max tatoo on my back. I cant wait to see steve again at comic con 09. lots of love to all you other hardcore sam and max fans!!!!! image
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • for all you non american people who dont know what kool aid is here is the best description of it it is a powdered sugery drink mix that comes in several flavors you mix the power w water and sugar and drink. there is a lemonaid flavor chery flavor grape flavor strawberry, kiwi, orange and watermelon are just some of the flavors. it taste good but it is very unheathy.
  • And yet, the phrase "drink the kool-aid" is about a cult (in the 80s? can't remember) who mixed some drug/suicide pill/whatever with kool-aid and got their cult members to drink it.

So "drinking the kool-aid" means believing any sort of crap you're told (no matter how ridiculous it sounds) just like a good cult member.
  • makes a nice cup of iced cherry flavored kool aid.
  • "Thank you for the kool-aid, reverend Jim!"
  • 2dsgurl;86853 said:
    for all you non american people who dont know what kool aid is here is the best description of it it is a powdered sugery drink mix that comes in several flavors you mix the power w water and sugar and drink. there is a lemonaid flavor chery flavor grape flavor strawberry, kiwi, orange and watermelon are just some of the flavors. it taste good but it is very unheathy.
    Kool-Aid unhealthy!?!?! Blasphemy!!!!!!
  • I occasionally reminisce about a really bad chemical powdered drink mix called 'raro', which tasted like tang mixed with industrial solvent :)
  • 2dsgurl;86867 said:
    makes a nice cup of iced cherry flavored kool aid.

• *ahem*

Back on topic, please. :)
  • I think the Jonestown reference is a bit too esoteric for today's audience...

Anyway, Comic-Con is a great experience
  • Molokov;86859 said:
    And yet, the phrase "drink the kool-aid" is about a cult (in the 80s? can't remember) who mixed some drug/suicide pill/whatever with kool-aid and got their cult members to drink it.
    Yeah, but we don't have that one in San Diego. Instead we have Heaven's Gate.
Add Comment