User Avatar Image

Season 16?

posted by MikeControl on - last edited - Viewed by 657 users
Do you think there will be a sixteenth season of SBCG4AP?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No.NOTHING CAN LAST THAT LONG WITHOUT GETTING OLD. JUST LOOK AT THE SIMSPONS.
  • The Simpsons aren't old! Remember, they don't age! Bart has been ten since 1989! Plus, do you think there will be a 45th Season of SBCG4AP? nevermind speculation about Episode 2, let's speculate about Season 78!
  • MikeControl;87216 said:
    Do you think there will be a sixteenth season of SBCG4AP?
    Dude aren't you getting ahead of yourself? They're still at Season 1! Episode 2 isn't even out yet!
  • MikeControl;87220 said:
    The Simpsons aren't old! Remember, they don't age! Bart has been ten since 1989! Plus, do you think there will be a 45th Season of SBCG4AP? nevermind speculation about Episode 2, let's speculate about Season 78!
    I think someguyfromazoo is talking about how the quality of writing in The Simpsons has gone downhill.
  • MikeControl;87220 said:
    The Simpsons aren't old! Remember, they don't age! Bart has been ten since 1989! Plus, do you think there will be a 45th Season of SBCG4AP? nevermind speculation about Episode 2, let's speculate about Season 78!
    It's obvious that they meant the writers of the show reached a point at which they could no longer continue to utilize the Simpsons franchise in such a way as to output a high-quality product. Much in the same way that sitcoms tend to start failing a couple seasons after changing cast members for major roles, or adding a small child into the formula.

...you know, like they've totally done.

......20 years ago.

EDIT:
    Guybrush Threepwood;87223 said:
    I think someguyfromazoo is talking about how the quality of writing in The Simpsons has gone downhill.
    Guybrush, your slightly less wordy reply disappoints me. Mostly due to the fact that it beat me to the punch.
  • What about a possible second project of Telltale Games with HR? Like, Strong Bad's Cool Fighting Game for Muscular People! It'll come out after Season 127!
  • your all wrong!
    theres gonna be over nine thousandseasons of sbcg4ap.
    and 35 seasons of wallace and gromits grand adventures.
  • splash1;87222 said:
    Dude aren't you getting ahead of yourself? They're still at Season 1! Episode 2 isn't even out yet!
    I think he's making fun of the Season 2 threads.
  • Kedri;87234 said:
    I think he's making fun of the Season 2 threads.
    That makes sense.
  • someguyfromazoo;87219 said:
    No.NOTHING CAN LAST THAT LONG WITHOUT GETTING OLD. JUST LOOK AT THE SIMSPONS.
    OBJECTION!
    Just look at Doctor Who.
    Or The Daily Show.
Add Comment