User Avatar Image

Drawing of Max

posted by TopperM on - last edited - Viewed by 687 users
My wife draw Max for me. I love it!!:D
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This is my wife's abstract image of max.
  • Wow your Wife can really draw man.
  • That's fantastic.

My only worry is...if Max is wearing Sam's clothing, erm...do I even want to know about Sam?
  • ThatNickGuy;87249 said:
    That's fantastic.

My only worry is...if Max is wearing Sam's clothing, erm...do I even want to know about Sam?
    Don't be silly. They aren't Sam's clothes. Sam doesn't wear shoes.
  • Odd word to describe Max, but... He's adorable. ^^ (Try to nudge your wife into drawing more pictures!) I wonder who's clothes he stole though...
  • Yes, he is adorable in a strange yet weird violent way :).
  • Breakman;87462 said:
    (Try to nudge your wife into drawing more pictures!)
    Already did ;) she started drawing not that long ago :)
  • Your wife is good at this I say, GOOD!
  • I never ever draw, but I was bored in class today and I made a sketch of Max that I think turned out to be okay considering I have zero talent and haven't drawn so much as a circle in like 5 years. But guess what, it actually isn't what I wanted him to look like. Originally I wanted to have him squatted over, ready to pounce, but I found no matter how much I tried, I couldn't get it to look right. I couldn't visualize in my head what Max looks like bent over, ready to pounce. So I gave up.

It's hard to see since I don't have a proper scanner and I didn't even bother to properly outline it darkly, but still. And if you look closely you can see some circles and lines I used in a lousy attempt to draw like a pro by drawing lots of 'hands go here, feet go here' etc. reference stuff that I don't understand.

Edit: Sketched another one. It turned out okay...but the ball looks less round than I thought it did now that I look at it....also it took me like an hour. Steve Purcell could draw this in 5 minutes.
Add Comment