User Avatar Image

Adventure to the Pictures

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users
I, (in my so far short life,) have never seen a adventure game turned into a Movie. But, I think that it would be a great idea. I imagine that Adventure games would transfer well into movies, due to there great story lines. For example, a full 3D computer animation, (like what pixar and dreamworks have been doing,) version of Grim Fandango. Another game that I think would make a good movie is Indiana jones and the Fate of Atlantas, but it is a bit late for Harrision Ford to pick up the old Indi hat and jump back on a Lucas film set.

EDIT:
I think it is also worth a note that Pixar was originaly the computer animation division of Lucasfilm untill in 1986 when it was bought by Steve Jobs, (Macintosh's co-founder,) for a pretty penny.
80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i think he is a very good actor. Maybe not quite the type for the part though.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    who would you want to voice this Lechuck?
    Um, how about Earl Boen, the same guy who voiced him in CMI and EMI?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    I sure hope not. I loathe all the actors on that show
    I like that show a lot, even though I'm nearly 29 years old. It delivers its content very well. The father reminds me of Daria's father, from the cartoon show.

The only bad actor is Malcolm himself. He stares into the camera all the time.
  • [quote]who would you want to voice this Lechuck?
    Um, how about Earl Boen, the same guy who voiced him in CMI and EMI?[/quote]

yeah I guess. Although I never really got used to that. The Lechuck I remember most was from MI and MI2 when he didn't have a voice. Lets say you couldn't get him, who would you tap?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Geoffery Rush, now I don't mean to be too pirates of the Carribean, but the accent is almost perfect.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Not a picture but there will be something Monkey Island to see in the near future. I saw it over on http://www.worldofmi.com/ .
    April 21st, and 29th of 2005 Hammond High School in Columbia, Maryland will be performing "The Secret of Monkey Island."
    It seems really neat. Too bad I'm not in the neighbourhood, then.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    I also agree with Rush. I had him in my mind even before I read your post.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Hey, maybe they should do it with stop motion animation,(you know, like chicken run,). That way they could use the original voice actors from CMI and EMI.
  • Hey, maybe they should do it with stop motion animation,(you know, like chicken run,). That way they could use the original voice actors from CMI and EMI.
    an interesting idea but in the words of pedro: "very no!"
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    or how about with marionettes, like Thunder birds or Team America.
Add Comment