User Avatar Image

I got Everything....Now What?!

posted by gunfart on - last edited - Viewed by 307 users
I was just wondering if there will be any bonuses in Episode 2 if you got everything in 1? Also is each episode going to take up like 300 blocks of space ?
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, nothing else to do, make another game and look for easter eggs or do nothing.My motto.
  • If I am correct, clothing items carry over from episode to episode.

Someone will have to verify this.
  • Strong Ad;82952 said:
    If I am correct, clothing items carry over from episode to episode.

Someone will have to verify this.
    yes someone will
    someguyfromazoo;82936 said:
    Well, nothing else to do, make another game and look for easter eggs or do nothing.My motto.
    i already am doing nothing!
    it's fun just to roam around and change all your neat clothes :D
  • I've been playing Snake Boxer for the past couple days. That game NEVER ends! =O
  • gunfart;82927 said:
    I was just wondering if there will be any bonuses in Episode 2 if you got everything in 1? Also is each episode going to take up like 300 blocks of space ?
    can you tell me how to get all the trophys please
  • User Avatar Image
    Zag
    After beating the game and getting all the photobooth clothes I discovered you can wear costumes outside the booth.
  • gunfart;82927 said:
    Well, Episode 2 comes out in abooout....3 days, so now what you ask? Be excited for Episode 2! Also, the costume items you got in Episode 1 will carry on in Episode 2.
Add Comment