User Avatar Image

Don't be pissed if it ends up being Glenn

posted by CiscoKidd81 on - Viewed by 5.3K users

Don't get pissed if the person clementine thought was dead ends up being Glenn. I know there are a bunch of Lilly Kenny supporters out there.

86 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    fusedmass BANNED

I would be cool, if it ends up being Molly. She knew had to take care of herself. You remember when she encounter Lee, she was doing some ninja style moves.

• I just hope it won't be a character Clem and Christa meets during the 16 months period. I agree it will make a nice trolling move though....

• Telltale would do well to remember there is a fine line between trolling people and outright pissing them off which I will be if it isn't Kenny or Lily

• I'm with you 100% on that one. But i can't help but to remember reading somewhere that S2 will focus on a young boy named James i believe? And as far as i can tell, he'll play a big role on this season.

• Really? Can't say I've heard anything about that yet myself.

• I'm not really sure about it either. But i know for a fact i read this somewhere, i'll look for it and see if i can provide a link or some sort of source. Now as i said before, this boy might be the person Clem sees in ep 2. I could be wrong, but at the same time it kinda provides the perfect opportunity for telltale to introduce a new character on the scene, even at the cost of some folks actually being mad with the outcome.

• Source? I can't find anything about a kid named James for season 2. The best I could find was multiple links to Lennie James.

• its either lilly or kenny or glenn idk telltale better not pull a fast one.

• It's almost certainly not glenn lol. Molly is more likely than Glenn. The Walking Dead games are supposed to be canon, Glenn was with another group until he died, if they want to keep the games canon, they cannot bring him back. He was just supposed to be a reference to the comics and show I suppose.

• dat cliffhanger!

• Aaaaand the award for the most down voted comment on Telltale Forums gooooes to:CiscoKidd81 - with his post "don't be possed if it ends up being glenn" which has a recording 22 down votes,with absolutely zero up votes!Congratulations to CiscoKidd81!

• Thank you. It has taken a lot of threads but finally it seems I have been able to get everyone unite together. Down voting is beside the point I'm just glad to see everyone is harmony.

• Possible characters for the person Clementine thought was dead - Christa, Lily, Kenny, thirsty bandit. If it turns out to be the bandit, that will be the same as a middle finger to the fans, so I don't think it is him. Characters that it is almost certainly not - Glenn, Molly. Molly only has one story end where she seems like she likely died. It still never shows her die, so she's probably alive and may come back in this season, but I don't think it will be here, because for Molly's normal story end Clementine doesn't have any reason to believe she is dead. It has already been explained why Glenn won't come back. He followed another group around until he died, and the Walking Dead games are supposed to be canon, so Glenn coming back to them would be a huge plot hole. Plus, Clementine has no reason to think he is dead either.

• I'd wage a large sum of money it's not Glenn. Clem barely knew Glenn and it was never suggested at any point that he may have died. Christa, Molly, and Kenny make the most sense. I highly doubt it is Christa because Clem didn't have a very strong emotional reaction to seeing this mystery character. It was never suggested that Molly might have died, so I'm guessing it's Kenny.

• Guys. It's not Glenn.

It's Travis' dad. He was special forces.

This discussion has been closed.