User Avatar Image

Crash in SBCG4AP Ep. 2 (Wii)

posted by CKcheeseboy on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
****Spoiler warning, just in case****

I was just playing Strong Badia the Free and exploring/messing around with stuff. I went to the photo booth, put a bunch of stuff on, and went to leave. As the screen was going black, it stopped with maybe 15 degrees or so left and froze. I couldn't get to the Home menu or anything except hold the console power button until the Wii turned off. This was all pretty soon after escaping the house-I did a bunch of stuff by the fence/Cheat and went to the car and then the booth. I can't remember all of the clothes, but I think it was basically all the Homestar stuff, the eyepatch, the champ belt, and the moustache.

I also found a couple of minor glitches. After digging up the shirt to the left of the fence, a random dug up spot appeared in front of the Cheat where nothing was buried. I can probably snap a shot and send it to myself if you want. Also, I leveled up before leaving the house (and thus before getting the map), and the Map icon appeared and looked clickable, but didn't do anything.
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When I win the maps and minions game, the of town appears and then my game freezes. This has happened twice. What do I do? How do I find out how the game ends?!?
  • Yea game freezes on me if I try to save after the board game trying to get the king back into the castle. :(
  • Hey all, we are still looking into this problem. I'm afraid I don't have much I can tell you at the moment.
  • I have this issue too. I was playing cave girl squad in extended mode, when I exited. I went to bleak house to play some mathkickers, but right before I opened the door to the house, the game started Auto Saving, and it froze and I had to hard reset the game! And now, whenever I try to save, it freezes.
    Out of curiosity, is normal to leave the photo booth with a costume on? Because that happened, and now I'm worried that it has something to do with the crash. I am wearing:
    that brown mustache
    no shirt
    those army pants

cheeseboy said something about the mustache in his post, so I think it has something to do with this freeze.
    EDIT: I just removed all of strongbad's costume parts and tried to save again. It worked perfectly. Apparently, it has to do with the costumes.
  • Any progress on the post-Maps and Minions, "aw crap" glitch?
  • Yes I'd like an update as well.
  • The game freezes for me too after the Maps & Minions game.

I also did have it freeze in the photo booth upon exiting. I don't remember the details of the costume. I can live without that part of the game though.

When it freezes, I can't get to the Wii Menu, the reset button does not work, and the power button does not work.
  • Anything yet Will?
  • I am also having the exact same problem on my Wii. Throne room, "Aw, crap", freezes.

I'll watch here for an update as well. Thank you for attending to this!
This discussion has been closed.