User Avatar Image

Sam and Max wiki

posted by Zoinker on - last edited - Viewed by 806 users
Like many great things I figured Sam and Max had their own wiki. Well I checked and as it turned out, it did. Unfortunately, it turned out to be an apparently deserted Wikia wiki with only around 10 articles. I bookmarked it anyway hoping it would expand, but it didn't so finally I decided to take matter into my own hands.

I've already made stubs about each telltale episodes not covered as well as both of the titular characters, but obviously a single editor can't build a whole wiki so I figured I'd spread the word here and hope to recruit more fans.

The Wiki can be found Here. It's not much (It doesn't even seem to have any active admins), but if there is enough interest, I'm sure it can grow to good size.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd really like to help out, but I have some personal issues I need to focus on at the moment, so I can't devote much attention to it. I'll see if I can add anything, I feel that a Sam & Max wiki would be quite fun.
  • I never worked on a wiki before, but I will try my best to help. I'm not sure where to start... ^^; (My username is "Traveler of Game Worlds".)
  • That's just great! It's good to see the wiki slowly, but surely, take shape and fill up with new data.

I haven't been very active for the past two days since I posted this thread due to work and generally not feeling very fresh, but I'm gonna be more proactive throughout next week, so see you there :D.
  • That site just gave me a pop up "Anti Virus" thing, don't go there!! It could be dangerous.
  • splash1;92722 said:
    That site just gave me a pop up "Anti Virus" thing, don't go there!! It could be dangerous.
    From all the hundreds of times loading and editing that site, my AVG Antivirus picked up nothing. Are you sure it's not your computer?
  • Breakman;92728 said:
    From all the hundreds of times loading and editing that site, my AVG Antivirus picked up nothing. Are you sure it's not your computer?
    Yeah, I checked, I have no viruses or Spyware, so it's obviously that site.
  • It might be your virus checker being overly protective. Or your definitions aren't up to date.
    Avast's not picking anything up, and Google'd probably have a warning about the site if there was anything dangerous there.
  • Wikia's pretty reputable, so I highly doubt it's hosting a virus. My Avast seems to think it's safe.
  • Finally, a page on the Shambling Corporate Presence. =D
  • I instantly disagree with anything Shambling Corporate Poster says. We should make a page for the most valiant and well-respected Telltale forums contributor... THE CHORDS OF STEEL! Who needs that lame ol' SCP anywar Anything or anyone that can be mistaken for jello doesn't deserve a page in any wiki. Except maybe the References to jello wiki.
Add Comment