The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning: contains lots of images)

Comments

• Don't worry, I'm on the case.

That was the one I was looking for. I couldn't find it and wasn't bothered to actually play through 400 Days again to get the screenshot myself, so I just used the closest one I could find in Google Images.

• You know, they should definitely highlight the violent responses in red.

• I hate to be the guy, but that's already been posted.

• But...

Hbh128 posted: »

I hate to be the guy, but that's already been posted.

• Christa: "Why did Kenny leave us, Lee?"

Lee: "He's the Rambo of this group...but not the one it needs right now."

there you go

• edited January 2014

I did my best to put as much of the feels into this image as I could. Wish you were here, old man.

Alt text

• my favourite scene was when Kenny saw the boat the 1st time and dropped the bottle. It was such a nice moment in the cruel world.

this moment was one of my favourites from season 1, but the 'i don't know' is still my top

• Alt text

Classic Nick

• awww
    Alt text

I hate to be the guy, but that's already been posted.

• Nick

AKA Ben 2.0

Jacob252 posted: »

Classic Nick

• the whole train puzzle summed up in 1 picture

Alt text

• I don't know. If you can fit a car battery, an axe and a rifle down your pants you can pretty much carry anything.

dylanvdg posted: »

the whole train puzzle summed up in 1 picture

• and climbing a ladder with a blowtorch in ur ass, but still the tools are too, too, just too toolie to be hold multiple

I don't know. If you can fit a car battery, an axe and a rifle down your pants you can pretty much carry anything.

• So many dang tools!

and climbing a ladder with a blowtorch in ur ass, but still the tools are too, too, just too toolie to be hold multiple

• That means they had a deal with them, but doesn't mean they knew it was human meat. Our group didn't know, and they were munching down on it. The bandits must have took her child away and raped her. She believes her child is:

A. She isn't dead

B. She wants to make sure no other child receives the same fate.

The St. Johns could easily lie to the bandits. Had the bandits known, why didn't they just raid the St. Johns and get their own human meat?

Cyreen posted: »

Jolene says - "Take a can of beans, take a little girl, it's all the fucking same to you"... "They're good buddies with your boyfriend here!" They knew.

• Jolene nuts, but she's not stupid. If she believed her daughter was alive, she wouldn't be putting her energy into taking another little girl. The bandits have been dealing with the St. Johns long before Lee's group showed up - why would we have more knowledge than them?

You know where hamburger comes from... why don't you just go out and get your own cow?

That means they had a deal with them, but doesn't mean they knew it was human meat. Our group didn't know, and they were munching d

• ian's/gandalf's right eye is looking a bit lazy there ;)

Cyreen posted: »

You shall not pass!

• Me too.... Memories

MsLox posted: »

I remember when I was 8

• Hate to be racist but lee the white?

(Bring on the downvotes)

ian's/gandalf's right eye is looking a bit lazy there

• Lee's cheeks are pretty powerful when clenched.

the whole train puzzle summed up in 1 picture

• Lord_zasca posted: »

Hate to be racist but lee the white? (Bring on the downvotes)

• Point of order, not all gamers have dicks. To get at your point more specifically, not everyone chose to save her out of attraction.

The gun thing should have been quick enough that you could have saved both, but it ended up a sadistic choice because WALKING DEAD.

He was a smarty pants... sadly not noticed or appreciated by most people. Some either think with their dicks or make the "gun" excuse.

• Wrong, actually. Shipping's just putting people into relationships, and unless you're 12 years old or a permanent manchild, there's more to relationships than just sex.

Harpadarpa posted: »

shipping is when people want two characters to do it, pretty much.

• OOOH GOD THIS HAS ME DIEING LOL

xer0Hack posted: »

Subscribe. I'll be doing the same for season 1 and 400 days. Plus the future releases of season 2 episodes.

• So, are you interested in discussing what you thought about Season 4, or are you just gonna pout in the corner?

GOUSTTTT posted: »

I disagree

• Apparently Guile's Theme also goes with gay rage.

TheMissus posted: »

I said NOOOOOO!

• That is flipping AWESOME!

TheMissus posted: »

We need to know who's responsible for this mustached Clemmy-Kenny hybrid to give credit EDIT: Made by @tormunds

• That along with his green sheep shirt! :<p

Pell3t posted: »

that was enough of a reason to not save him.

• edited January 2014

I was afraid someone would say something like this.

Lord_zasca posted: »

Hate to be racist but lee the white? (Bring on the downvotes)

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited January 2014

Pimp Lee is back BITCHES!!!

Alt text

• Jarl ballin'.

GOUSTTTT posted: »

Pimp Lee is back BITCHES!!!

• Lee: Don't make me give you the Pimp Hand Bitch!!!

Jarl ballin'.

• edited January 2014

Dammit...I WISHED YOU WERE IN SEASON 2! I SALUT YOU, CHUCK!!!

I did my best to put as much of the feels into this image as I could. Wish you were here, old man.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.