Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• I hope you are not seriously arguing against my point by saying it is 2 hours not 1 hour.

Or we get two and a half hours of gameplay. Starved for Help was one of the longest episodes at almost three hours.

• edited February 2014

Well, not a PC game per se. I highly recommend Zombie Exodus.

Provided you are not bothered it being text-based. Choose-you-own-adventure game. Lots of choices, multiple approaches on situations and overall pretty neat story.

You can google it: Zombie Exodus. I play it on my Galaxy pretty often.

Just something to pass the time.

Saad_Akram posted: »

Do you know the name of any game for PC which story is similar to the walking dead?

• Well, we can always replay the first episode, make different choices, save the other character... and that would make us 2 hours of gameplay...
    Mmmmm no, still not working...

I have no clue how people can be content with this. It is mind boggling. We wait 64 days . SIXTY FOUR DAYS! Or 1536 hours FOR ONE HOUR OF GAMEPLAY. Please dont say I am the only one who thinks this is absolutely insane.

• then it would already be over
    i like waiting for them
    maybe its just a little too long a wait
    maybe
    i dont know
    /:

They should release all the episodes at the same time I love this series..then again its like a tv show, it builds suspense not knowing what is going to happen next so I can understand why they are takeing their time on releasing the next episode.

• edited February 2014

hershel's dead
    dats a fact

nonushivam1 posted: »

it can be either Kenny, Lilly, Molly, Vernon, Hershel Greene or Glenn

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Every episode of season 1 was come in 9 months including episode 2,3,4 and episode 5 was come in 6 months thats it...episode 2 of season was not the biggest delayed like you said that it takes 64 days every episode takes 64 days to release ..understand.this is your answer FREDDE N93

FreddeN93 posted: »

Like I said before. It took 64 days for Starved For Help to release. If we take 64 days, we end up on February 18. A Tuesday. I c

• is that obama ? looks old

• What's the point of story speculation when we can't actually affect the story?

...oh, right. Killing time between episodes. My bad.

• Yeah it was but Episode 4 took about a month and we got two and a half hours too. It really just depends on what they come up with.

Saad_Akram posted: »

yeah and ep 5 was the smallest

• edited February 2014

Oh my God! Some news from the official facebook page!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=778415525505949&set=a.406174139396758.110340.222549117759262&type=1&theater

"Jesus are you fucking kidding me?"

• Hallelujah. Thank you, Telltale.

I prefer my version of Clementine to be as civil as possible, but that "still not bitten" line is undeniably badass.

Cantastorie posted: »

Oh my God! Some news from the official facebook page!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=778415525505949&set=a.406174139396758.110340.222549117759262&type=1&theater "Jesus are you fucking kidding me?"

• Me too. But that sentence was... pure epicness!

Hallelujah. Thank you, Telltale. I prefer my version of Clementine to be as civil as possible, but that "still not bitten" line is undeniably badass.

• Funny how far just a little acknowledgement goes. That Facebook post literally made my night.

Oh my God! Some news from the official facebook page!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=778415525505949&set=a.406174139396758.110340.222549117759262&type=1&theater "Jesus are you fucking kidding me?"

• Nice. We might be getting ep2 on February 11th after all

• subtle hype going on I see come on wolf is coming out Tuesday get ready for info to start seeping out guys.

• Yaaaayyyyyyyyyy ^-^

• We can finally sleep...somewhat

• AnteroAntero Banned
    edited February 2014

Definitely fake, looks like someone took Nate's jacket and Mathew's pants and other stuff from here http://tf3dm.com/user/fodrom/models/2 and pasted them together.

Found this on Twitter Probably not real, but still cool.

• OOOOOOOOOOOOH

Alt text

• They just announced on their FB page about some info coming in a little bit

• OH MAH GAWDDD!!!! Who else can't sleep right now?

They just announced on their FB page about some info coming in a little bit

• I cant believe they still have not released episode 2. That just blows. Not only was the first episode way too short now we have to wait 2 months or more for each episode.

• so? That FB announcement doesnt tell us anything we dont know, namely that there is an episode coming up soon. So whatever. We already know that. How about instead of just talking about when you will release it, to actually come out and release it.

• I just hope it's longer then ep 1 of s2.

• edited February 2014

"Right around the corner" is not a release date, don't get carried away. Nothing has changed yet.

Alt text

• How does this receive any thumb downs? I guess there are some telltale developers on the forums...

• It was just posted on their Twitter too. So it's legit

PoppyP posted: »

so? That FB announcement doesnt tell us anything we dont know, namely that there is an episode coming up soon. So whatever. We already know that. How about instead of just talking about when you will release it, to actually come out and release it.

• Yeah I hope so too. I also want them to add more interactions with Clem and the new group. That will help make it longer.

CiscoKidd81 posted: »

I just hope it's longer then ep 1 of s2.

• It's a hell of a lot more than what we had. Sometimes breaking the silence is all Telltale needs to do.

"Right around the corner" is not a release date, don't get carried away. Nothing has changed yet.

• Not really. The most simple minded and desperate among the forms will jump all over it but I know that until there is a actual date, this quick photoshop job and tweet means absolutely nothing new at all.

It's a hell of a lot more than what we had. Sometimes breaking the silence is all Telltale needs to do.

• Twd forum views are double that of thier other games they should really just focus on the walking dead for the time being

• edited February 2014

So deal with it. They'll finish it when they finish it. They work on their own schedule(which is perfect if you're aware of the way the game industry is run and by what type of human beings), except when console releases are involved. Then they have to wait on MS and Sony to tell them when they'll allow a release date, and they're the rich old white men of the industry.

Actually MS is more like the rich old white men of the industry than Sony is.

Not really. The most simple minded and desperate among the forms will jump all over it but I know that until there is a actual date, this quick photoshop job and tweet means absolutely nothing new at all.

• You deal with it. I was never trying to rush the game. I was trying to point out to all the uber excited people out there that its NOT a release date. Taking what TT thought was going to make us all jump for joy and let them know that some us realize that this "announcement" was just some weak attempt at hype. They should have kept gong the way they were going and kept silent if they didn't have any actual news to give.

Hbh128 posted: »

So deal with it. They'll finish it when they finish it. They work on their own schedule(which is perfect if you're aware of the way

• Try The Wolf Among us if you haven't already. It's excellent.

Dope_life posted: »

Twd forum views are double that of thier other games they should really just focus on the walking dead for the time being

• Well, gosh...it sure is a good thing you're not one of the "simple minded and desperate" and can continue to guide the mindless rabble with your limitless patience.

Sarcasm aside, I hope you're less unpleasant in person than you are online.

Not really. The most simple minded and desperate among the forms will jump all over it but I know that until there is a actual date, this quick photoshop job and tweet means absolutely nothing new at all.

• edited February 2014

Or trolls who have nothing to do than disliking comments.

How does this receive any thumb downs? I guess there are some telltale developers on the forums...

• Heck I agree :D
    Oh and thanks XD I like that tribute art as well, you should make more :P

Everyone's art is good (my philosophy is that even a small line/dot counts as art, heck everything in existence is art!) I love yours and your friend's work Good Job!

• Alt text

Try The Wolf Among us if you haven't already. It's excellent.

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2014

Twd forum views are double that of thier other games

TWD official release date info thread:

TWaU official release date info thread:

"Double"... oooookay.

Hey, Telltale, abandon one of your series because the other one is about 29% more popular!

... nah. ;)

Dope_life posted: »

Twd forum views are double that of thier other games they should really just focus on the walking dead for the time being

Sign in to comment in this discussion.