28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am waiting a few days till I play it again, maybe ill play it though again tonight if I find the time. But when I do I will make a master list of everything. I am anal enough that I should find everything on my second play through, (if not I will just go file digging)

P.S. Ninja, the Telltelle archive explorer was discontinued after its developer was told to cease and desist by Telltale. Too bad it was the only program on the entire internet that could extract those archives ;)
  • I noticed in extended play that you can use records on Strong Bad and it plays some of the song. Perhaps you have to do that with the other records while at the show? I wish I'd left a savegame there to check.
  • Clipper;95929 said:
    I noticed in extended play that you can use records on Strong Bad and it plays some of the song. Perhaps you have to do that with the other records while at the show? I wish I'd left a savegame there to check.
    You don't need to worry. I tried that already.
  • Dangerzone;95921 said:
    Ninja, the Telltelle archive explorer was discontinued after its developer was told to cease and desist by Telltale. Too bad it was the only program on the entire internet that could extract those archives ;)
    Actually, Telltale asked the developers to not release 0.5.
  • At the moment I'm stuck with 5/7 as well.
  • I think we's all stuck with 5.

Chances are pretty good that the last 2 have something completely unrelated to the story, and that they are pretty much impossible to comprehend unless you get help (lighter on the window in EP2, anybody?)

I dunno, stuck at 5/7 of Musical Moments and 9/10 for Affection in extended, and don't feel like going through again until something comes up in the forums.

On a side note, the Limozeen Hot Bablien odyssey (sp?) high score is between 50k and 60k, got 61k and have green.
  • same here...this time it seems to be a bit more challenging to get 100%. 60k on the limozeen game? damn...i got 6k. okay, i only tried once...
  • I guess its true what they say, No one likes nebulon's style.
  • Actually, you only need 50K for the Limozeen game.
  • I knew that it was somewhere between 40 and 60, figured it was 50 but couldn't confirm.
Add Comment