User Avatar Image

Mystery Shirts Speculation Thread! (spoilers?)

posted by splash1 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Hello one and all, as you know 3 of our favorite Episodes are out and we have THREE mysterious shirts, we take your wildest guesses here. Remember to say which Episode shirt you're talking about, here are our shirts:

Episode 1: image
It's a Squirrel!

Episode 2: image
Kevin Bruner!

Episode 3: image
The Queen Bee!

Episode 4: image
The Bearalope!

Episode 5: image
The Invisible Shirt!

P.S: Every Shirt has just been found! What a rip-off...
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm not sure the Kevin one is really a mystery. Unless we've secretly licensed his life to make a game about. I imagine there'd be a lot of hockey minigames.
  • Yeah, I just put the Kevin one in, cause the thing the thread looks bare without him in there. And the shirt is my favorite.

SPECULATION ON 3:

I think the 3rd is an onion, I know I've seen that before from Telltale, or was it from something else..
  • Numbah 3 looks like that secretary from Monster's inc.
  • someguyfromazoo;96546 said:
    Numbah 3 looks like that secretary from Monster's inc.
    Or an onion with glasses and lips
  • Well, here is my guess, it's just a stretch, but here it goes.

Number one looks like Strong Bad with a t-shirt.
    Number two looks like Strong Bad with a t-shirt in front of some mountain forest.
    Number three looks like Strong Bad with a t-shirt in front of some cows.

How far am I off, Telltale peoples?
    I WAS about to post that:mad:
    And if what we think is true... Wouldn't that mean a point and click Monster's Inc.
  • Now THAT would be interesting. But yeah, that's what teh 3rd one looks like to me.
    That was my first instinct as well, but I don't think that's it, even though it's got the trifecta of yellow-green skin, monster mouth, and grandma eyeglasses.

Perhaps it's a pear, or a lemon?

Also, here's a slightly higher-resolution image of it:
  • ReverendTed;96742 said:
    That was my first instinct as well, but I don't think that's it, even though it's got the trifecta of yellow-green skin, monster mouth, and grandma eyeglasses.

Perhaps it's a pear, or a lemon?

Also, here's a slightly higher-resolution image of it:
    Jesus Christ Superstar! (Do You Think You're What They Say You Are?)

That thing is hideous! We still have no clue what the first is, nor the third... perhaps just some random picture that telltale is using to throw us off?

The first, though, does seem to have a form similar to W & G... but the third... well.. um... The Love Child of Dourexguard and Homsar?
  • Looks a bit 'Far Side' to me, I don't think Telltale would go ahead and use one of Gary Larson's creations in their game - but they might just be that cheeky, and fair play to them too if that's the case.

-m0r
Add Comment