87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dangerzone;96623 said:
    There are only 10... As I have stated above, some can be heard at multiple points, but they only count the first time you hear them.
    What I'm saying is that I have found 2 not on the list. Not that Ive found 2 things heard twice. Which makes 12. I know that there are only 10 but I found 2 more. As stated abvove in one of my posts.
  • Gman5852;96765 said:
    What I'm saying is that I have found 2 not on the list. Not that Ive found 2 things heard twice. Which makes 12. I know that there are only 10 but I found 2 more. As stated abvove in one of my posts.
    When you say you've found two not on the list - do they actually increment a point on the score sheet, or are they just mentions of the word "love"? Does your score sheet read 12/10?
  • The TTG awesomeness is up now, so I don't know how necessary this thread is, but now we can confirm everything fo sho.
  • Holyxion;96955 said:
    The TTG awesomeness is up now, so I don't know how necessary this thread is, but now we can confirm everything fo sho.
    Yep, we hit it on the head. And why was it so confusing? Because there were things unlockable in both regular and extended play.

We rock.

Edit: Hey check it out! This is the longest thread in the "Strong Bad Hints" section. I wonder how much harder stuff is going to be to find in Dangeresqe 3.....
  • Judging by the current trend I'd say somewhere between 6 and 8 pages to cover it all.
  • Think we'll hit double digits for EP5?
  • Maybe.... It depends on what you mean by Double Digits.
  • No the'll keep it at 4.
Add Comment