Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• edited February 2014

Jesus Christ. @DomeWing333 and @Vainamoinen. You two must be the biggest trolls I've ever seen. Is this really what this community has become? Even from a moderator? I'll come back in a couple of months when these stupid debates have ceased. And @FreddeN93, Pull yourself together...

Vainamoinen posted: »

Oh, it really IS a "reliable source". But the data you get on the page certainly is not "TWD S2E2 won't come out on the 18th".

• Ah ok I see now.

It's an international forum. Trying to participate in the discussion as a non native speaker and then getting reprimanded by members who don't even use capital letters particularly often - well, let's just say people feel that sting.

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

..."Originally posted". Interesting attempt, but no. This is absolutely not what I was trying to say. You have what I said in my earlier comment. You have insulted my user by trying to make my name to look stupid with your unexplained quote... Totally unacceptable. As this have turned into a case of word against word. I draw the line here and never speak to you again.

Alt text

DomeWing333 posted: »

@FreddenN93 originally posted: I was actually thinking about what you said about going after someone for stating a fact. I really to

• No, DON'T react to that

..says one of the people who reacted to it.

No, DON'T react to that

• edited February 2014

I did

Alt text
    thanks allot :(

Just trolling hope you all did waste time going to check PSN and XBL

• edited February 2014

I insulted you and made you look stupid by...what? Directly quoting what you said?...Are you denying that that was what you originally posted? I can post a screen shot if you'd like. That was what you said. And I responded to it. Now that you've edited it, my response to yours only makes sense if I included the contents of the post that I was originally responding to. I mean I think it's good that you seem cognizant of how unreasonable you sounded in your original post and edited it, but you still said it. I can remove it if you'd prefer.

I draw the line here and never speak to you again.

Truly a loss.

FreddeN93 posted: »

..."Originally posted". Interesting attempt, but no. This is absolutely not what I was trying to say. You have what I said in my ear

• edited February 2014

@DomeWing333 originally posted: Example.

...Are you denying that that was what you originally posted? Come on, anyone can do that. Now quit filling the thread with this useless tearing you two and leave some space for the others. If you want to contune crying to each other, please do so in a pirvate discussion.

I insulted you and made you look stupid by...what? Directly quoting what you said?...Are you denying that that was what you original

• Any news so far on the episode?

• None sadly.

ayylmao posted: »

Any news so far on the episode?

• i don't think so but i could be wrong

• edited February 2014

If FreddeN93 wants to claim that he, in fact, did not post the quote that I attributed to him, he can do so but both he and I know that he wrote that. Like I said, I can provide a screenshot if he wants to make that request.

If you want to contune crying to each other, please do so in a pirvate discussion.

Yeah, those actually aren't really functional right now... Beside, I don't imagine that he's in a very talkative mood for the moment.

JordDrum posted: »

@DomeWing333 originally posted: Example. ...Are you denying that that was what you originally posted? Come on, anyone can do

• I'm hoping news comes around soon.

i don't think so but i could be wrong

• No? Telltale's main income will come from TWD.

Antero posted: »

It's like they don't care about TWD at all and just want to force us to LIKE TWAU over TWD.

• same here

I'm hoping news comes around soon.

• When info about TWD comes out, TWAU will be forgotten and pushed aside. Likewise when the next TWAU episode comes out TWD will be pushed aside and forgotten as well. One product gets it's time in the spotlight at one given time. Be patient a little longer and TWD will dominate everything again.

CiscoKidd81 posted: »

Man the TTG Facebook timeline looks like a exclusive press for TWAU. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151933957308597&am

• For what's it worth, season one of the walking dead wasn't released individually in Australia due to perceived (but ultimately baseless) classification issues. The OFLC classified season one as one complete product.

Their website is surprisingly accurate and up to date about game releases as they all undergo a particularly rigorous process.

Walking dead season 2 and Wolf released on the same date in Australia and the US. The fact that there's no listing for episode 2 of walking dead doesn't mean that they don't have it and aren't classifying it now, but it does mean that it probably won't be out for at least a week or more yet.

Just wanted to throw that in as an Australian gamer.

Looking over the other entries for Telltale, I'm not so sure that the lack of a certification for Episode 2 necessarily means that i

• But I don't want to focus on the floppy weiners, dangit!!!!!!!

Kryik posted: »

The dragons need to age first, there are other parts to focus on besides them

• Ah. I see. Thanks for the information.

For what's it worth, season one of the walking dead wasn't released individually in Australia due to perceived (but ultimately basel

• I can't help but believe something is coming on Thursday. I can't help it. Tomorrow is a landmark day for me. I want something desperately. I'm going stir crazy.

I've watched the Next Time on The Walking Dead "I thought you were dead" clip numerous times today. It's just making things worse.

All that said, I'm not exactly angry at all of this.

• None that I have found.

• But they're so tastefully done ;/ Focus on Littlefinger's brothel

pander1 posted: »

But I don't want to focus on the floppy weiners, dangit!!!!!!!

• I bet telltale is reading this right now and is laughing at us omg.

• they read every new comment. and you might be right about them laughing at us.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited February 2014

Exclusive footage from the Telltale HQ :p

I bet telltale is reading this right now and is laughing at us omg.

• I watched the Next Time On The Walking Dead numerous times too. Of course, the one where Pete's alive, because I saved him and I like him :D

sos4prez posted: »

I can't help but believe something is coming on Thursday. I can't help it. Tomorrow is a landmark day for me. I want something despe

• SpareClem2014SpareClem2014 Banned
    edited February 2014

If it comes out this week ima' explosion, boom!

• OK guys, we know that Telltale follows a consistent pattern. they release games on Tuesdays. that being said, the only Tuesdays remaining are the 18 and the 25, then we hit March. We know that Episode 2 is done, because Puzzlebox has played through it. maybe they had some glitches and problems to work out before submission. the tweet that she had played came down to us on February 4(I think) so it was probably submitted, with a two week approval process, that's 14 days plus Feb. 4, meaning the earliest release would be February 18. unless they delayed submission, in which case we're going for February 25.(my own personal guess)

• Kryik posted: »

But they're so tastefully done ;/ Focus on Littlefinger's brothel

• Telltale doesn't care lol. They know this will make people tweet them/facebook them and reply on their websites. Which I guess is profit to them and gains more publicity.

pander1 posted: »

Again, just saying that if they said 'the new episodes will usually come out every 3 months' it would do a good deal to improve PR,

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

It will be interesting to see if they manage to keep the same release frame they had for Starved For Help. It took exactly 64 days to launch, and we reach the 64 days marker for A House Divided on February 18th. However, we need a trailer by tomorrow, or by Friday at least for this to work. Unless they pull a Telltale on us and release the trailer next week on Monday one day before launch. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

OK guys, we know that Telltale follows a consistent pattern. they release games on Tuesdays. that being said, the only Tuesdays rema

• edited February 2014

Yeah I'm still guessing it will release on the 25

It will be interesting to see if they manage to keep the same release frame they had for Starved For Help. It took exactly 64 days t

• Yeah, they're probably just ''around the corner''

I'm hoping news comes around soon.

• the evil man inside me is laughing diabolically because of the fact that everyone in this community is starting to hate each other because of the delays on these episodes.

• Calling now a release on the 25th.

OK guys, we know that Telltale follows a consistent pattern. they release games on Tuesdays. that being said, the only Tuesdays rema

• edited February 2014

So I've been watching this thread since it was created. Patiently waiting for some information to be released on when we'll see the next episode - just like the rest of you are doing.

But I must say this has turned into ... quite the thread. If you have responded to any comment with hatred/bigotry or with ANY sort of negative attitude, please take a step back and realize how dumb you look.

Calm down, relax and as they used to say "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all". Just try to be a little bit more patient. I understand that we're all getting impatient and want the episode to come out. I understand that it's probably bad for the business of TTG to make their customers wait this long. But complaining and fighting with one another is NOT helping and its only hurting yourself. The episode WILL come out.

So please... calm down and lets all just get along. :D

• Preach that sir!

Akara posted: »

So I've been watching this thread since it was created. Patiently waiting for some information to be released on when we'll see the

• This forum is getting a lil' ridiculous...

• Suspense may be building, but I am having trouble remembering what choices I made. A bit too long between episodes

They should release all the episodes at the same time I love this series..then again its like a tv show, it builds suspense not knowing what is going to happen next so I can understand why they are takeing their time on releasing the next episode.

• I wish you were in the random threads more often than you are. You are an interesting character and I love everything you post xD

Thanks for the laughs

If FreddeN93 wants to claim that he, in fact, did not post the quote that I attributed to him, he can do so but both he and I know t

• that was a very mature answer man. we need more ppl in here like u on this site.:)

...Get a job? Now your criticism is turning into insults. It doesn't matter if you have a job, studying, or are unemployed, in order

Sign in to comment in this discussion.