Telltale Autumn Sale

Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• Telltale seems to always release episodes on Tuesdays (Wednesdays for Xbox, I guess), so if we're lucky its coming tomorrow. If we're unlucky it'll be another week (or more).

• At first our predictions were the end of January, and we have been proved wrong ever since. Hopefully this prediction won't be wrong. But honestly I don't even know what to think anymore.

the 25. I've been saying it for a while. I just hoped that I was wrong. apparently not.

• Reverse psychology FTW.

Smoughstein posted: »

I don't know why, but that wolf picture just made me lol so hard.

• OH GOD I hope you are right i really want to play that episode

Telltale seems to always release episodes on Tuesdays (Wednesdays for Xbox, I guess), so if we're lucky its coming tomorrow. If we're unlucky it'll be another week (or more).

• S2 E1 - December 17 2013
    S2 E2 - March 17 2014
    S2 E3 - June 2014
    S2 E4 - September/October 2014
    S2 E5 - December 2014/January 2015

i found it but i don't no if it is true

• gupy01gupy01 Banned
    edited February 2014

F--K it, I lied. Its Drum and Bass, Whatcha gonna do?

Alt text

hayd24 posted: »

Most of the chaos is people saying "OMG Kenny confirmed for season 2" which won't be the case, unfortunately for them.

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Three words. Not. Gonna. Happen.

Unless Telltale said this themselves; it's BS.

S2 E1 - December 17 2013 S2 E2 - March 17 2014 S2 E3 - June 2014 S2 E4 - September/October 2014 S2 E5 - December 2014/January 2015 i found it but i don't no if it is true

• where do you find such things?

S2 E1 - December 17 2013 S2 E2 - March 17 2014 S2 E3 - June 2014 S2 E4 - September/October 2014 S2 E5 - December 2014/January 2015 i found it but i don't no if it is true

• that sounds like bullshit to me

• edited February 2014

You sir, are a true hero! It´s even more awsome to look at this picture while hearing this music! Someone should make a 10hour version of it and put it on youtube!

gupy01 posted: »

• Same i really hope u are right.

Telltale seems to always release episodes on Tuesdays (Wednesdays for Xbox, I guess), so if we're lucky its coming tomorrow. If we're unlucky it'll be another week (or more).

• whatever you do don't take trailers to literal maybe when it comes out she will have a surprised look don't take trailers too literal go to youtube and checkout theturningdead he points it out

• Alt text

• christa and omid were there and clem was with them and they could've told her

• if its true i will kill my f**king annoying cat

• I have nothing against Kenny, I do want him to come back but I doubt it will happen in that moment in ep 2, it's possible he could return later if Telltale are going to go down that road. Nice song by the way, it's awesome.

gupy01 posted: »

• don't take trailers too literal

• Ravioli, ravioli, give me the date for episode twolioli :P

• Im tired of waiting for episode 2, this is getting old...

• edited February 2014

oh guys why you are so dislike with this thread ? he only shared us with something and he already said that he isnt sure

• edited February 2014

So damn true ....Fuck Wall Street !

manowar075 posted: »

Im tired of waiting for episode 2, this is getting old...

• yeah my patient is done now

• yeah FUCK WALL STREET

tavax91 posted: »

• Fuck wall street.

ihatemycat posted: »

yeah FUCK WALL STREET

• if you're done with episode 2 .... waiting again

yeah my patient is done now

• yeah that all i can do

Slither29 posted: »

if you're done with episode 2 .... waiting again

• Yes, I wasn't going to say nothing about this because everyone was so happy, but I see there are stull some annoyed people so I will say it...

I really liked that the screenshoot was release it was awesome and made everyone think "the game is a week from being released", but I don't like feelinh like those dogs that aks for food and someone throws them a little bone and they are "OMG you are the best!!"

I'm sorry but I want the whole meal, or the game in this case :P SO I'm happy about the screenshoot and thanks for finally interacting with the fans but I'm stll waiting for the game

• Im going to kill my self it it is not out this week

• Aim to the brain.

Im-Joel posted: »

Im going to kill my self it it is not out this week

• dude destroy the brain we dont want zombies things before ep2

• you again ...

• All aboard the dislike train Choo Choo

• I just replayed ep1 this weekend, getting my hopes up for ep2 to come out soon!
    Sometimes I wish Telltale operated like Netflicks, just releasing all of them at once. Would totally pay double ;)

• What was he in for?

yeah my patient is done now

• Or for a good PR team.

i think clem should look for the dragon balls and then wish lee back

• Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

But seriously (again) this isn't funny.

• Alt text

tavax91 posted: »

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• Then they can't fine tune the experience inbetween episodes. Makes it much more enjoyable when they see how people react and control eperiences in the upcoming episodes imo.

vilmaxx posted: »

I just replayed ep1 this weekend, getting my hopes up for ep2 to come out soon! Sometimes I wish Telltale operated like Netflicks, just releasing all of them at once. Would totally pay double

Sign in to comment in this discussion.