User Avatar Image

Episode 5 spoilers?

posted by splash1 on - last edited - Viewed by 715 users
Hello everyone! As you know Episode 3 comes out today, and Episode 4 will be revealed, but what Episode 5 is, would you rather know what it is before Episode 4 comes out? Or do you want it un-spoiled until Episode 4 comes out? Your vote folks!
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • On what? Or is that the point?
  • ONLY if you voted yes...HUGE spoiler...you have been warned: click here

EDIT: oh, and don't even look at the URL if you don't want to know, because the spoiler is there too.
  • I looked at it! Episode 5 is spoiled!!! WHHYY?!
  • Why? because now we have a month or so to prepare ourselves.

This is gonna be big.
  • And soon we'll have a full trailer!
  • CKcheeseboy;98066 said:
    ONLY if you voted yes...HUGE spoiler...you have been warned: click here

EDIT: oh, and don't even look at the URL if you don't want to know, because the spoiler is there too.
    splash1;98109 said:
    I looked at it! Episode 5 is spoiled!!! WHHYY?!
    Actually, I wouldn't necessarily call that a spoiler. To me it just seems that they are telling about what is going to be the problem, like what is usually told at the back of a video game box, not what is going to happen at the end of the game, or anything else that would ruin the experience. I think that the game would still be as exiting for me if I hadn't read that.
  • the_napoleon;98213 said:
    Actually, I wouldn't necessarily call that a spoiler. To me it just seems that they are telling about what is going to be the problem, like what is usually told at the back of a video game box, not what is going to happen at the end of the game, or anything else that would ruin the experience. I think that the game would still be as exiting for me if I hadn't read that.
    Yeah but what I meant was, do you want what the Episode is about, revealed until Episode 4, now there's not much use for this thread, unless the other people think it should kept open, should it folks?
  • the_napoleon;98213 said:
    Yeah, but some people can be really intense in their avoiding of info about the game. Look at Super Smash Bros. Brawl: some people didn't even want to know the roster before they found out for themselves. I was just playing it safe for those people.
  • BY-THE-DARK-PRINCE! TROGDOR?! I am so glad I subscribed to this.
Add Comment