Telltale Autumn Sale

Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• YAAAAAAAAAAAY

Info coming this week!

• Except when dealing with Rebecca and Carlos! Cause they deserve what's coming to them! :D

GoFigure posted: »

Prepare yourself for a guilt trip!

• Hitler was from Austria... (trollolol) <--- sssshh, its a trap!

repetitiv? Because the TT - releases are the same fu*#-+- like the last season? Yes... seems familiar, too..
    Nevermind - How about stfu?
    You are just a weeaboo - so all your carefully picked arguments can easily be ignored

Vainamoinen posted: »

some people won´t get it... So isses. Hitlervergleiche finden aufgeklärte Forenmitglieder nämlich länderübergreifend zum Kot

• Going to bed wishing that i could wake up to a new pic or a trailer :(

• Tomorrow the Trailer

• So, something new?

• i am sorry

Slither29 posted: »

you again ...

• telltale be like, LOL, we forgot how to PR

• It is hard work apparently

dylanvdg posted: »

telltale be like, LOL, we forgot how to PR

• they will give us a new screenshot or a trailer tonight im pretty sure

Kannath20th posted: »

So, something new?

• keep hope alive

vivec posted: »

they will give us a new screenshot or a trailer tonight im pretty sure

• Thinking we will get an announcement today for a possible trailer on Thursday.

• Im expecting an announcement Thursday about an announcement next Monday that will have an announcement about a video trailer on next Thursday which in the trailer will say "Episode 2 COMING SOON"

• I like being informed that I'll be getting information.

• I have a feeling friday is trailer day.

But then again, it might not be.

• This guy has it all figured out.

Im expecting an announcement Thursday about an announcement next Monday that will have an announcement about a video trailer on next Thursday which in the trailer will say "Episode 2 COMING SOON"

• edited February 2014

Watcha gonna do; when Kennymania runs wild on you!

I'm sorry I couldn't resist anymore.

Kenny is Hulk Hogan!

gupy01 posted: »

F--K it, I lied. Its Drum and Bass, Whatcha gonna do?

• I cant stop listening to song trailer; Bad Moon Rising

We always had writers from season 1 still around just not the showrunner and Frank was behind the farm crap to begin with they didn't fire him before Season 2 but after Season 2 had already started but yeah Season 4 so far is my fav season.

• edited February 2014

I'm sorry but; your cat is gonna be pissed when it sees your username.

Hope you aren't offended.

ihatemycat posted: »

i think clem should look for the dragon balls and then wish lee back

• edited February 2014

I had a friend who tried to commit suicide but I stopped him, so that's definitely not cool to say that.

Im-Joel posted: »

Im going to kill my self it it is not out this week

• I played it 12 times in total...

While waiting, how many times have you guys replayed ep1?

• So technically we're high for the Walking Dead?

Pell3t posted: »

Its hell I know but worth it.... till you realize its only about an hour and a half of gameplay for every 2 months of waiting. But its like a drug and I cant stay away from it.

• I think we'll get a tweet today that says: Info coming really super close, followed by a tweet tomorrow that says: Okay guys, the release date for the trailer is coming soon.

• edited February 2014

I would go full of green rage if that was the case.

I think we'll get a tweet today that says: Info coming really super close, followed by a tweet tomorrow that says: Okay guys, the release date for the trailer is coming soon.

• Great news indeed

• I'm positive about we'll get something tonight, judging by how they asked us to stay tuned for news this week. Well, they only have three days left until the weekend. So they better hurry.

• It should be released this Thursday or wednesday

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Imagine if they out of the blue gave us the release dates tonight, which turns out to be this Thursday, with a trailer following close behind. Oh god would that make my day. Gonna hold onto that hope for a while. :)

GlennCena posted: »

It should be released this Thursday or wednesday

• finally fucking after two fucking months we got something

• If you're looking for the game in February, then you're just going to enrage yourself. For a February release, TTG would have to had the game submitted to vendors weeks ago. If you theorize based on recent history, that probably has not happened. We're looking at the second week of March, at the earliest.

• i agree with you lets just hope :)

GlennCena posted: »

It should be released this Thursday or wednesday

• hahaha you made me laugh alot dude LIKE

i forgot to say fuck sorry

• no its ok dude
    and also my username is just describing my life :)

I'm sorry but; your cat is gonna be pissed when it sees your username. Hope you aren't offended.

• None of the consoles (Xbox 360/ PSN EU/ PSN NA) releases on Thursdays. I doubt it can happen that way.

FreddeN93 posted: »

Imagine if they out of the blue gave us the release dates tonight, which turns out to be this Thursday, with a trailer following close behind. Oh god would that make my day. Gonna hold onto that hope for a while.

• i almost die because of this image ! oh i laugh so much for one day :)

MyTwoCents posted: »

Elected!

• so the update is there is going to be an update soon?

• Doesn't really prove anything since Telltale has only announced that Kennys fate will be explored, and thats it. Never said anything him being the mystery person... or even alive. And it could be Lilly just as well.

Honestly, I think it's Kenny. Nothing is really proven that it's Lilly. No Lilly files have been found for season 2, Kenny files have though.

• In that case he would've have to tore through that herd with his bare hands. And he wasn't the greastest hand-to-hand combatant. Melee weapon would've aided but thats wishful thinking. He had 0-5 ammo (depending on your choices), and bullets don't spray enough guts, at least, not on him. :P

dxf289 posted: »

If enough of the fluids of the dead splashed on Kenny, they would have looked at him as one of the walking dead and he could have very well survived. It's a theory.

• This thread is going to reach 100 pages before we even get a trailer, looooool.

This better not be a letdown week. I've got high hopes for today through Friday. And they're only going to get higher with each passing day of nothing.

• edited February 2014

Well, we did not see Christa or Lilly die either. In fact, Lilly has far greater chance of survival since she wasn't in mortal danger last we saw her.

RoxasAndCo posted: »

we did not see Kenny die so it is the most logical

Sign in to comment in this discussion.