Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• Alt text

WORKING SO HARD

• Yes, because screaming in people's faces to "STOP WHINING" is exactly what's needed right now to cool everyone off.

SANAFABICH posted: »

Ugh, the stench of puberty is strong in this forum. Please kids, calm down. If you get into an episodic game, then fucking deal wi

• Alt text

Antero posted: »

WORKING SO HARD

• edited February 2014

Hahahahaha! "hard work" Definitely not in his case.. Or his staff..

WORKING SO HARD

• "don't let it feel like hard work" .. I think him and his staff took that a little too far!

MyTwoCents posted: »

Hahahahaha! "hard work" Definitely not in his case.. Or his staff..

• Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Here's what I think. (This is my discussion that I started but got closed). This is by no means confirmed at all. I've been heari

• Unless the episode is released by Friday.. Staffer is full of shit on both "super soon" and "few days" that he posted on the 14th..

He said something like.. Played the episode.. You will get it super soon, and expect updates over the next few days.

So far I have not seen any updates.. Just a screenshot and a statement saying we should play 400 days.. So w/e.. Thanks for nothing!

And as for super soon.. At most that can be a week like cent's said.. Otherwise, yeah.. "May as well say eventually" Full of shit man..

WORKING SO HARD

• Why did they have to release TWAU first! I mean I liked it but the characters in TWAU were not very memorable compared to TWD characters. I mean I did like Bigby but not as much as Lee, and Snow was nice at times, but she just felt like extra baggage for Bigby to carry around. And at times I couldn't take the game seriously like at talking toad...o_0 seriously. Really? ARGH! And every other character other than Bigby and Snow I will forget in checks calendar, then his watch T-minus three days. Now if you all will excuse me I'm going to hide under my table while I get a barrage of hate and thumbs down for expressing my opinion.

• I think its safe to say that it isn't coming out today and will likely come out the 25th. If for some miracle it is released today, I swear I will eat my hat.

• edited February 2014

Well ever since S1E4 "Around Every Corner" TT has been dropping games on Tuesdays for PSN. So hopefully we'll be playing next Tuesday because it really looks like we won't be getting it today.

1. A New Day - Wednesday
    2. Starved For Help - Friday
    3. Long Road Ahead - Wednesday
    4. Around Every Corner - Tuesday
    5. No Time Left - Tuesday
    6. 400 Days - Tuesday
    7. All That Remains - Tuesday
  • why would you worry what other people think about your comment? it's your opinion not theirs. it's good you express your opinions even if you get down voted don't let it get to you.

Why did they have to release TWAU first! I mean I liked it but the characters in TWAU were not very memorable compared to TWD charac

• damn right

why would you worry what other people think about your comment? it's your opinion not theirs. it's good you express your opinions even if you get down voted don't let it get to you.

• 'And at times I couldn't take the game seriously like at talking toad...o_0 seriously. Really? ARGH!'

And talking Ponys are more common? Heh, no offense though. Brohoof /)

Why did they have to release TWAU first! I mean I liked it but the characters in TWAU were not very memorable compared to TWD charac

• edited February 2014

TT has been dropping games on Tuesdays for PSN

Only PSN in the US >:(

AdamBizzle posted: »

Well ever since S1E4 "Around Every Corner" TT has been dropping games on Tuesdays for PSN. So hopefully we'll be playing next Tuesda

• edited February 2014

"Ugh, the stench of puberty is strong in this forum"

lulz...quote of the year..

so far..

Being that i didn't purchase a season pass for Walking dead, TTG could put out Ep2 next year for all i care. But that doesn't mean the people that did purchase their products up front don't have a reason to be upset and expect at least some amount of transparency with regards to release dates.

In some ways, we all enable TTG's poor PR behavior and tendency to put out broken, bug filled games by continuing to purchase them. But at least they should try to pretend like they are professionals with some standards of quality control...geez...

• Let them make all the games they want, as long as they learn a lot from them and the mistakes they make so that they could make much better seasons of TWD in the future then i'm fine.

• Why is Telltale suddenly all silent again? Jesus Christ, giving a screenshot and then leaving for two days IS not okay!

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Jesus. It's a Tuesday, one few days Telltale have been using in the past for news... And still nothing.

• Antero

you always speak out what i think

Let them make all the games they want, as long as they learn a lot from them and the mistakes they make so that they could make much better seasons of TWD in the future then i'm fine.

• Hold on, my friends, keep the faith. 'Tis not long now.

I just hope once this new episode comes out, that all the rest of the episodes don't take as long. But I know fuck all, so, I'm only clutching at straws right now.

• As a paying customer I wish Telltale would give us a bit more direct answers, Id better take that ep can only be made in 2 months and then get it after 2 months that listening to soon, super soon, around the corner all the time. Given that this is not a mod/indy game and makes a lot of money, they should have no problem getting the job done in some kind of a set deadline. And if there is a delay just say it straight so we know and expect it. With TWAU I would have better heard - we have some problems with the story - the game will be delayed and next ep is coming after 4 months, fine with me as long as its good. Same goes for ep2 of TWD.

• My brother and I*

:D btw i love u tobi ur one of the nice frendly forum users :DDDDDDD

I had a cat once and he constantly tried to claw me and my brother's faces when we're sleeping (I showed kindness and it repays me with scratches)! Got rid of him cuz he was too dangerous to keep around.

• Details this week my ass.

• It's only tuesday mate..

Details this week my ass.

• Because maybe, just maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we'll have a super duper crazy reveal today!

FreddeN93 posted: »

Jesus. It's a Tuesday, one few days Telltale have been using in the past for news... And still nothing.

• edited February 2014

Everyone everything will be okay. Please stay patient and calm your Staches.

Telltale probaply just has alot of things to do...things...and stuff...

• TWAU episode 1 was released on a friday Oct 11 of last year.. So... ???

AdamBizzle posted: »

Well ever since S1E4 "Around Every Corner" TT has been dropping games on Tuesdays for PSN. So hopefully we'll be playing next Tuesda

edited February 2014

Alt text

...We hope that it will release soon. Sounds like we're still far away from the release.

Disappointment...

• (slowly rocks back and forth, sucking thumb, wide-eyed)

M-maybe on Friday.. maybe on Friday.. maybe on Friday.. maybe on Friday.. maybe on Friday.. maybe on Friday.. maybe on Friday.. maybe on Friday...

• edited February 2014

Well at least we know its still in development. But it looks like it could be another pretty long wait. Sighs.

Which thread is that from?

...We hope that it will release soon. Sounds like we're still far away from the release. Disappointment...

edited February 2014

Support section for The Walking Dead: Season Two.

Well at least we know its still in development. But it looks like it could be another pretty long wait. Sighs. Which thread is that from?

• Soon?

Alt text

Fuck.

...We hope that it will release soon. Sounds like we're still far away from the release. Disappointment...

• Alt text

Everyone everything will be okay. Please stay patient and calm your Staches. Telltale probaply just has alot of things to do...things...and stuff...

• AnteroAntero Banned
    edited February 2014

Make a separate thread about this please, to gather more attention. We deserve a serious explanation for this bullshit.

• edited February 2014

Fuck.

If it is still in development, we won't get it before early march.

For real this time.

Or what does 'in development' mean?

Have they already submitted it to MS and Sony, then?

• Antero posted: »

Make a separate thread about this please, to gather more attention. We deserve a serious explanation for this bullshit.

• Alt text

• Who fucking knows?

Fuck. If it is still in development, we won't get it before early march. For real this time. Or what does 'in development' mean? Have they already submitted it to MS and Sony, then?

• calm down man

JESUS!! WHO the fuck CARES?! Are you two fucks going to sit here all fucking day ruining the comment section with a retarded username? JESUS H. FUCK!!

• Same here, bro.

New Zealand 4 Da Win i live in NZ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.