User Avatar Image

Rabbids

posted by StinkomanFan on - last edited - Viewed by 647 users
Discuss those cute little morons.
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's fun, but it could've used more action, it's not action enough for Rayman, Rayman 3 was awesome! And the Rabbids are killing him!
  • As Rayman sequels, it's pretty disappointing. If thy were standalone games, I would probably like them more.
  • TechNick;96600 said:
    Rayman doesn't show up at all except for an unlockable costume!

WHAT????!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
    That just ruined it. They didnt even have a good ending to the secend one. Or an ending for that(if someone found an ending tell me) At least the first one had an ending.:mad:
  • Gman5852;97118 said:
    WHAT????!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
    That just ruined it. They didnt even have a good ending to the secend one. Or an ending for that(if someone found an ending tell me) At least the first one had an ending.:mad:
    There is no ending! Well I'm not sure, almost finished with it, but I hear there is no ending, there's NOTHING! :(
  • Well I finished it, unlocked all costumes also, and as far as I can tell the ending or what could be seen as one would be in the last shooting game.

But if you're looking for an ending, may I suggest to start looking for a propper story first. Aside from the introduction animated sequence, there is no real story in the second game. It's still one heck of a fun party game with those insane rabbids.
  • Is it true there's a Darth Rabbid?
  • StinkomanFan;97248 said:
    Is it true there's a Darth Rabbid?
    There isn't in the second game, but I can't say for the other two.
  • Falzo;97344 said:
    There isn't in the second game, but I can't say for the other two.
    If so does he wield a plunger-saber:D Does he use the rabbid force:D Does he say "Luke GWAAAAAGGGHHHHH am your rabbid father":D
  • Gman5852;98245 said:
    If so does he wield a plunger-saber:D Does he use the rabbid force:D Does he say "Luke GWAAAAAGGGHHHHH am your rabbid father":D
    Rabbid jedis aren't allowed to use plunger-sabers anymore after thousnads were killed in freak accidents. There was a great BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH in the force!
  • Falzo;98345 said:
    Rabbid jedis aren't allowed to use plunger-sabers anymore after thousnads were killed in freak accidents. There was a great BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH in the force!
    Nice one:D
Add Comment